Aussie Government blow it (Again)

Ncik

Super Anarchist
In LB's defense, which I have hardly ever felt the need to do so before ,)   ...

The race card is being pulled by their family,  along the lines of we are being persecuted because we are black. You can look up articles on news.com.au

They are being persecuted because they wilfully broke the law,  and will cause hundreds of millions in costs,  if not billions.  
There's people making it about race on "both" sides. It should be called out all-round. This should be about dickheads breaking the law, nothing else.

CaptainAhab

Anarchist
South Australia
Just to clarify that you are only a racist and not a misogynist. 

I take it that you are using the word cunt not in the American version as defining a woman as a cunt in a extreme version of pussy.  

Rather in the UK non sexist way which is typically reserved for a man acting like a piece of shite. For instance, in a pub a stranger spills your beer in your lap and doesn’t apologise . Just before you break a bottle on the bar and glass his face, you call him a cunt. 

In the UK it can also be used to define a woman.

CaptainAhab

Anarchist
South Australia
Is it confirmed or just a rumour that were down here for hooking. Certainly have the lips that look like the have sucked miles of cock.
Australia like the rest of the developed world uses the metric system. Cocksuckers log their efforts in kilometres not miles. Or in terms of cock length which would be millimeters in your case. 

Last edited by a moderator:

LB 15

Cunt

I take it that you are using the word cunt not in the American version as defining a woman as a cunt in a extreme version of pussy.  

Rather in the UK non sexist way which is typically reserved for a man acting like a piece of shite. For instance, in a pub a stranger spills your beer in your lap and doesn’t apologise . Just before you break a bottle on the bar and glass his face, you call him a cunt. 

In Queensland it is a noun. It can be used for either sex. Has been growing in popularity for the past 200 years.

To further demonstrate I searched 'Cunt' and got this...

twitter-christinebyll-2-1024x623.jpg

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet

Cunt is nonsexual.

If, during moments of passion, the phrase "I want to lick your cunt" escapes ones lips, the listener goes and gets her boss.

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
In Queensland it is a noun. It can be used for either sex. Has been growing in popularity for the past 200 years.

To further demonstrate I searched 'Cunt' and got this...

Looks like she just saw your dick.

I hope her response caused you to at least consider a wash.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
They have been fined $4000 each despite the QLD parliament passing legislation only 3 days ago to allow jail terms for those that lie on their border declarations. So why when these two criminals have done exactly that and already infected people have they not been dealt with in the full extent of the law? I will tell you why - It is because of their skin colour. Black lives matter, even if these black cunts don't give a fuck about anyone else's life, black, white or purple.

I hope they both die from the virus.
LB you said they got a $4000 fine because of their skin colour without backing it up.

Just because they pulled the colour card doesn't mean it worked.

They got the same penalty anyone would.

I know you're not a racist but sometimes your rants really make you look like one.

You reckon BLM protesting doesn't have any point in Australia? 

And do you really think black people in Australia get lighter sentencing because of their colour whether they be Nigerian, Sudanese, Indian, Aboriginal or American? 

I could say they get harsher sentences because of their colour but it wouldn't be any more truthy. 

Both things can happen..depending on the Judge. Is either ever fair?

NEVER!

LB 15

Cunt
LB you said they got a $4000 fine because of their skin colour without backing it up.

Just because they pulled the colour card doesn't mean it worked.

They got the same penalty anyone would.

I know you're not a racist but sometimes your rants really make you look like one.

You reckon BLM protesting doesn't have any point in Australia? 

And do you really think black people in Australia get lighter sentencing because of their colour whether they be Nigerian, Sudanese, Indian, Aboriginal or American? 

I could say they get harsher sentences because of their colour but it wouldn't be any more truthy. 

Both things can happen..depending on the Judge. Is either ever fair?

NEVER!
They did but then the charges were upgraded to Fraud,  and this has a long way to go yet.  

Community anger up here is rightly fuelled by the enormity of what these pond scum have done. Regardless of the colour of their skin they deserve everything they have coming. Their biggest danger is from the Sudenese gang they are grassing on now.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
They did but then the charges were upgraded to Fraud,  and this has a long way to go yet.  

Community anger up here is rightly fuelled by the enormity of what these pond scum have done. Regardless of the colour of their skin they deserve everything they have coming. Their biggest danger is from the Sudenese gang they are grassing on now.
you seem to think someone is disagreeing with you.

OTOH, we don't know what sort of pressure your Sudanese Gang was placing them under.

Don't you have high class handbags in Brissy ?

Last edited by a moderator: