Aussie Government blow it (Again)

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
 She displays an astounding lack of self awareness. Peter Dutton, who keeps himself trim by diet and regular exercise, is highly successful in his chosen career and suffers from a skin disorder than has made him lose all his hair, has his appearance criticized by a fat, late middle aged housewife who smokes and has a head like a dropped pie.

No mirrors in her Greek B and B obviously.
Meli or Tanya?

or both?

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
I see Albo as already back tracked on his first promise. That did not take long. 

Labor pledged to endorse a wage increase before the Fair Work Commission during the election campaign, however drew short of confirming it would support a 5.1 per cent increase

FinnFish

Super Anarchist
I see Albo as already back tracked on his first promise. That did not take long. 

Labor pledged to endorse a wage increase before the Fair Work Commission during the election campaign, however drew short of confirming it would support a 5.1 per cent increase
Everything will be walked back, might be the realisation that 30% of all workers have awards tied to the decision of the FWC.

Wait until the next inflation figures come out, if there's a drop it'll be due to 'good economic management', if there's an increase it'll be due to 'international factors, such as supply chain issues and the war in Ukraine'.  

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
Wait until the next inflation figures come out, if there's a drop it'll be due to 'good economic management', if there's an increase it'll be due to 'international factors, such as supply chain issues and the war in Ukraine'.  
Hard to see how there can be a drop in inflation with diesel at $2.20/litre. That flows right through pretty much everything.

Of course, there's always creative accounting. None of them are strangers to that.

FKT

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Everything will be walked back, might be the realisation that 30% of all workers have awards tied to the decision of the FWC.

As if they did not know that. Albo is a clueless fuck, so I could believe he did not not know, but surely someone would have known and mentioned it before that BS promise was made.

So is the new government a pack of liars or clueless? Meli, what's your call?

Sounds like you've been watching 'Yes Minister' again

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
 She displays an astounding lack of self awareness. Peter Dutton, who keeps himself trim by diet and regular exercise, is highly successful in his chosen career and suffers from a skin disorder than has made him lose all his hair, has his appearance criticized by a fat, late middle aged housewife who smokes and has a head like a dropped pie.

There's worse :D

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
There's worse :D
Do NOT post the pix. I'm right out of eye bleach.

FKT

mill.jpeg

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas

Why he looks like his does is irrelevant.

what TP said is work place bullying, nothing less. Can you imagine Meli’s outrage if it was a lib making the comment about a Labor poli.

I wonder how meli would feel is someone who works for the City of Port Phillip library who she does not get on with, was to mock her likening her to pennywise and this is made known throughout the CoPP, including library customers. 

TP is a disgrace and same to is Meli.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Why he looks like his does is irrelevant.

what TP said is work place bullying, nothing less. Can you imagine Meli’s outrage if it was a lib making the comment about a Labor poli.

I wonder how meli would feel is someone who works for the City of Port Phillip library who she does not get on with, was to mock her likening her to pennywise and this is made known throughout the CoPP, including library customers. 

TP is a disgrace and same to is Meli.
Your outrage is amusing.

I won't even call it hypocritical because that would necessitate some self awareness on your part.

And Dutton is fair game for Voldemort, if he didn't have the persona to match the picture it wouldn't  be causing all the whining.

Anyway, back to my frappe metrious oke gala on the beach and my greek lesson. Superb here today back on Astypalia.  

Last edited by a moderator:

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne

Now this bit i have to correct.

I only weigh 69kg, at 1.7 metres that's hardly fat.

And I stopped smoking two months ago. 

Factor

Australia

MAAATE, got to pull you up there, not Greek - but Slovenian, other than that - Pretty bloody accurate

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
Now this bit i have to correct.

I only weigh 69kg, at 1.7 metres that's hardly fat.

And I stopped smoking two months ago. 
Good for you, it's a bitch of a habit to break. Really easy to backslide too, so don't get too confident until about 2 years have passed smoke-free. Around then you'll have re-trained all the pro-smoke habits and realised just how bad tobacco actually stinks on clothing, hair, curtains etc etc.

FKT

Latest posts