Aussie Government blow it (Again)

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Explains her nasty mood however.
Me? in a nasty mood? I've not been this contented for years.

Morrison's gone, the weather is superb, i've plenty to do. 

Maybe you should look in a mirror. You're really pulling ahead in the nasty stakes. What's up?

I suppose a combination of losing AJ to taunt and Morrison gone.

There's a pattern. When you taunt/bully some old bore until they get banned, you go hunting for another victim. It's really not a very healthy occupation. -_-

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
Me? in a nasty mood? I've not been this contented for years.

Morrison's gone, the weather is superb, i've plenty to do. 

Maybe you should look in a mirror. You're really pulling ahead in the nasty stakes. What's up?

There's a pattern. When you taunt/bully some old bore until they get banned, you go hunting for another victim. It's really not a very healthy occupation. -_-
In the case of the unlamented AJ, he brought it and couldn't carry the load. His cute little trick of calling everyone who disagreed with him Nazis by a transparent play on words didn't earn him any friends.

Whatevs. I for one am quite glad that Morrison is gone. There's been a couple articles in the last week pointing out that playing games with pre-selections in 'safe' seats doesn't always work out as you might like. And that applies to BOTH sides, as the un-lamented Kristina can attest.

FKT

LB 15

Cunt
AJ had a real boner for you after you started arguing with him. And so contented are you that you start a thread bitching about some minor bullshit going on in the shithole tourist trap you are stuck in, causing you to have to wait in line to buy your chips each day.

LB 15

Cunt
Incoming Greens MP Stephen Bates is still coming to terms with Brisbane victory in federal election

The incoming Greens MP in the federal seat of Brisbane will be quadrupling his salary and has only been to Parliament House in Canberra once.

It means a dramatic pay rise — the base salary of a federal MP is just over $211,000.

"It's insane," Mr Bates said.

"I'll be quadrupling what my salary is at the moment.

"I, personally, think politicians get paid way too much money.

"That's an indictment of our system that we create this political class that can be so out of touch with what the rest of the country experiences."

Says a fag who still lives at home with his parents and works part time in a shop. And he is right, it is insane to pay a completely unqualified dick smoker that kind of money.

FinnFish

Super Anarchist
Incoming Greens MP Stephen Bates is still coming to terms with Brisbane victory in federal election

The incoming Greens MP in the federal seat of Brisbane will be quadrupling his salary and has only been to Parliament House in Canberra once.

It means a dramatic pay rise — the base salary of a federal MP is just over $211,000.

"That's an indictment of our system that we create this political class that can be so out of touch with what the rest of the country experiences."

Says a fag who still lives at home with his parents and works part time in a shop. And he is right, it is insane to pay a completely unqualified dick smoker that kind of money.
Thirty and still living at home. Going to be shit scary for him, being away from home and not having Mum around to do his washing and clean his room.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas

It's quite scary that we let unqualified morons stand for election to run blackmail the government. 

It shows that he is out of touch with the world. The only problem with that salary is that unlike real jobs, there is no qualification or experience requirement. 

BlatantEcho

Super Anarchist
50,000 cases a day, up to 50 deaths a day.

After ~2 years of closure and record vaccinations rates/boosters.

Is this what was predicted??

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 8.37.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 8.36.56 AM.png

LB 15

Cunt
50,000 cases a day, up to 50 deaths a day.

After ~2 years of closure and record vaccinations rates/boosters.

Is this what was predicted??

View attachment 512480

View attachment 512481
The state and federal CHO's have all confirmed that anyone who passes away while infected with covid is listed as a covid death. With the virus wide spread in the community it stands to reason that many people will die of many things while infected with covid. It took my father in law out, but he only had a few weeks to go. So he really died of cancer, not covid.

LB 15

Cunt
Carrie Bickmore’s partner Chris Walker accidentally exposes himself on work Skype call

The ABC is offering counselling to staff after Carrie Bickmore’s partner made an embarrassing error on Skype.

Mr Walker, an executive producer on the ABC’s The Weekly, was naked for as long as two minutes, the Herald Sun reported.

An ABC spokesman told news.com.au that staff members who were on the call have been offered counselling.

“The ABC is in regular communication with the relevant team members and are in the process of developing strategies to ensure an incident of this nature does not occur again.

“The ABC has a counselling service available to all ABC employees which has been offered in this instance.”

The poor little ABC snowflakes need counseling because they saw a dick? I don't get what all the fuss is about. I was watching the Drum last night and they had 5 cunts in full view.

Happy

Super Anarchist
Tropical Oz

Whether or not he is a "fag.... dick smoker" is irrelevant. It's the rest of him that's the problem.

The poor little ABC snowflakes need counseling because they saw a dick? I don't get what all the fuss is about. I was watching the Drum last night and they had 5 cunts in full view.
Gold!

Se7en

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I know it doesn't matter, but I am fishing for Meli. I want to beat her on a rock like a Greek octopus.
Can't you find anything better to beat? She manages to step on her dick often enough by herself, not sure the rest of us need to see you fluffing for her. Methinks you are starting to mistake self flagelation for 'fishing'. Once the bait gets that ripe, it's time to chuck it in and go drink beer.

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
Can't you find anything better to beat? She manages to step on her dick often enough by herself, not sure the rest of us need to see you fluffing for her. Methinks you are starting to mistake self flagelation for 'fishing'. Once the bait gets that ripe, it's time to chuck it in and go drink beer.
LB has to do something to fill in his days now he's been reduced to van life. And in Queensland at that.

No need to go trolling for Meli anyway, she's the fish that even John West would reject.

FKT

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Carrie Bickmore’s partner Chris Walker accidentally exposes himself on work Skype call

The ABC is offering counselling to staff after Carrie Bickmore’s partner made an embarrassing error on Skype.

Mr Walker, an executive producer on the ABC’s The Weekly, was naked for as long as two minutes, the Herald Sun reported.

An ABC spokesman told news.com.au that staff members who were on the call have been offered counselling.

“The ABC is in regular communication with the relevant team members and are in the process of developing strategies to ensure an incident of this nature does not occur again.

“The ABC has a counselling service available to all ABC employees which has been offered in this instance.”

Ho ho ho.

:D  

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts