Aussie Government blow it (Again)

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
33758068-3573-4039-87E4-25AB344C5A81.jpeg

LB 15

Cunt
Well, I'm home again.
Got to say Melbourne is quite lovely in at the moment. It may be brass monkey weather, but the clarity of the light after months of sea haze and Sahara dust is quite astonishing.

And the colour variety!

The Jetlag suck :D

View attachment 526296
Oh poor you, you missed out marching with your sisters to stop the Australian Supreme court over turning Roe vs Wade in Australia. We all know that Leftists are simple souls but what was this all about? Was it a belief that a few hundred marching in Australian cities would cause the SCOTUS to reflect on their decision and backflip, or do you just like yelling?

trt131

Super Anarchist
Yes, I could not understand what that march was all about. I guess it was the same idiots marching that did the same when Trumps was elected in the USA. I think they watch too much TV and think they are part of 'merica.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
What is it about Toowoomba? Something in the water?

Police will allege the parents of the child knew she was unwell but were part of a religious organisation and believed God would "heal" the child.

It is understood members of the religious congregation allegedly told police the child was not given her medication as she started to become sicker as she would be "raised from the dead" if she passed away.

Detectives will allege that instead of phoning emergency services as the child's condition deteriorated, the parents sang and prayed with members of their church congregation.

LB 15

Cunt
True, but Toowoomba seems to have more than it's fair share of religious fruitbats.
There are so many unanswered questions in this world...

Why is rape featured so prominently in Greek mythology?

While reading up on some Greek myths I started to notice a recurring pattern in the act of rape. Is there a reason for the writers in a considerable amount of Greek mythologies epics and poems to resort to rape?

Why is rape featured so prominently and what is the (if any) hidden meaning behind the rapes?

This is the list I put together as defined by Wikipedia: list 1. list 2

Aethra (mother of Theseus); was raped by Poseidon
Antiope; raped by Zeus.
Apemosyne; raped by Hermes
Callisto; raped by Zeus.
Cassandra; raped by Ajax the Lesser, and later forced into concubinage by Ἀgamémnōn.
Chrysippus; raped by his tutor Laius.
Demeter; according to an Arcadian myth, Demeter was being pursued by Poseidon and she changed into a horse to escape him. Poseidon, however, transformed himself into a horse and, after cornering Demeter, raped her, resulting in her giving birth to Despoina, a maiden goddess, and Arion, a divine horse.
Europa; raped by Zeus after he abducted her in the form of a bull.(as seen on the Greek €2 coin)
Uz8NZ.jpg

Ganymede, son of Tros of Dardania; taken up to Mount Olympus by Zeus in the form of an eagle.
Leda, raped by Zeus in the form of a swan.
The daughters of Leucippus, Phoebe and Hilaeira, were abducted, raped and later married by Castor and Pollux. In return, Idas and Lynceus, nephews of Leucippus and rival suitors, killed Castor.
Medusa; raped by Poseidon in Athena's temple.
Odysseus; raped by Calypso on the island of Ogygia in his seven year stay.
Persephone; raped by Hades and, in some versions, raped by her father, Zeus.
Philomela; raped by her brother-in-law Tereus.

LB 15

Cunt
I shall as it works so exquisitely. So what is your take on this Greek fascination for rape? In my experince with most Greek blokes I met in Greece I would have thought they were too lazy to be bothered. Might be a bit differant among their young cousion the streets of Preston and Brunswick however.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I don't know.
Here, read this, it's only 32 pages so you should be able to get back to us in about a week.

file:///C:/Users/melan/Downloads/8833-Article%20Text-29516-1-10-20210603.pdf

Terry Hollis

Super Anarchist
There are so many unanswered questions in this world...

Why is rape featured so prominently in Greek mythology?

While reading up on some Greek myths I started to notice a recurring pattern in the act of rape. Is there a reason for the writers in a considerable amount of Greek mythologies epics and poems to resort to rape?

Why is rape featured so prominently and what is the (if any) hidden meaning behind the rapes?

This is the list I put together as defined by Wikipedia: list 1. list 2
Is it possible that that someone made an error in translation and just mean't fucked instead of raped.

LB 15

Cunt
And time for a rant and this is as good a fishing ground as any.
As so many of you have pointed out there are still some overtly racist institutions still existing in this country. I speak of course of the trustees of the Art Gallery of New South Wales and their Archibald prize. To think that the premier art prize in the country could be so un-inclusive is astounding. Because it should be renamed as the "The best portrait, preferentially of some man or woman distinguished in Art, Letters, Science or Politics, painted by an artist resident in Australia during the twelve months, using brown paint." Because if your subject is not a proud (add whatever series of vowels you like here) man or women, or the artist another proud ..................man or women, you ain't got a prayer of making the final, little own winning anything more than the packers prize (who for mine nail it every year) A good refugee artist or subject will also make the cut, But apart from Lisa McCune and a few old artists this year it was a sea of black. Of course even mentioning this makes me a racist through the perverse lens of stupidity of the left.

Blatant, outrageous racism. These clowns are so busy falling over them selves to be woke they have made a laughing stock out of our most respected annual art event. Like many I take a great interest in it and see it every year and I have noticed this trend has been growing. (I studied art in my youth, and my brother has been a finalist in the past so my interest is more than passing. My brother and I have are own annual 'Piece of shit' award and the most woke (called the 'Fudge packers' prize)

This years winner was an embarrassment. Painted by artist Blak Douglas (a proud Dhungatti man) it is an Ok idea but poorly executed. I say Ok idea, because if you want to win having a dig at the right is a fine strategy and the memory of the Lismore flood is nice and fresh and the painting depicts the plight of those that (obviously) Scott Morison abandoned. Double woke whammy. It is a painting that will hold your attention for a few mins, and the childish lack of perspective is entertaining, but there is a distinct lack of, how do I put this, Skill and talent.

It looks like something you see for sale at a church fete.
The Archibald is about great art not about making political statements. This years finalists make a mockery of the prize and disrespects past winners like Dargie, Dobell, Pugh, Namatjira and Whiteley.

The woke fuckwits are determined to destroy everything about this country.

LB 15

Cunt
I don't know.
Here, read this, it's only 32 pages so you should be able to get back to us in about a week.

file:///C:/Users/melan/Downloads/8833-Article%20Text-29516-1-10-20210603.pdf
Does googling make you feel intellectually superior? If so then you go girl. Your high should come crashing down when you have to start sweeping at the libary again.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
No, But it does amuse me when you lash out any time anyone might suggest that you're not the sharpest tack in the tin.
Poor old LB, sexually repressed, has been high school wit and jock. We knew your type.

LB 15

Cunt
We knew your type.
Who are 'We' Meli? You do enjoy speaking on behalf of your imaginary followers. I understand why you are so bitter, It must be hard for you, after living your fantasy of being an educated world traveler (by visiting one Greek tourist trap island) to it all coming crashing down as you return to the reality of your shitty little house in that cold dump of a city and returning to your menial part time job. But your return has made a few Greek shop keepers happy.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Um, do I work at the NGV now?
Or are you confusing the Archibald with the Miles Franklin? Understandable I suppose...one of those "Intellectual thingy's"