Aussie Government blow it (Again)

LB 15

Cunt
Really?

Tell me more.
attachment.php

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
 It only takes one unknowingly infected person to spend a few days driving around the northern rivers for the area to have hundreds of cases. And until YOU can come up with a way to stop that happening the boarder should stay locked tight.
"And until  YOU  can come up with a way to stop that happening the boarder should stay locked tight."

It has been invented.

It's called "find the fire" with Contact/Trace/Test/Isolate/Treat and then use selective suppresion to "put the fire out" so it can't spread any further. Do that supplementing existing local authority infrastructure at a local community level.

First cab off the rank is fuck-off the "centralised" Contact/Trace App that needs at least 15 million uploads to work. Australia now an outlier with that piece of shit architecture. Little wonder the mortality rate has nearly tripled.

Replace it with the proven Google/Apple "decentralised" App architecture that works and is supported as it privacy secure unlike the current piece of shit.

The Sth Korean equivalent taking into account authoritarian regime tracked down more than 35K contacts in 3 days from one bit of bum fuckery in a gay bar that spiked their new cases. The fire was put out quick smart. 

Feds then fund and operate the Contact/Trace infrastructure which currently varies in capacity by state and Vic the poster child on how that works...slow as fuck.

Then the moving of deck chairs state by state stops and everyone gets back to fucking work. 

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
^^^^^^^^

and this dead cunt can kick in for the cost or fuck off.

It is only greedy cunts like Screw Turner that want the boarder open. He claims that we should just lock up all the elderly people and recommence overseas tourism - just so he can add to his $500 mil personal wealth - a wealth that allows him to protect himself from any risk of catching it.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
My business is dependent on tourism and I think it is a good idea. One undetected case is all it takes to kill hundreds of peoples grandparents and shut the QLD economy down. My business is absolutely booming, bookings for next month are what December normally looks like. The child bride and I did the van life thing driving to and from ABRW and the small business sector of tourism is on fire. Caravan parks, motels and cafe's were booming. The women who runs the caravan park at Clairveiw (near thirsty sound) says she has never seen bookings like this in 30 years. Sure the Gold coast is fucked by the boarder, but how many of those tall buildings are Queensland owned family business's? I
All that domestic tourism is everyone "taking each other's washing in" and does fuck all to supporting real GDP per person or Australia's standard of living. 

"International Tourism is a $143 billion industry that employs around 1 in 19 Australians, accounts for almost 10 per cent of Australia's exports and is a key driver of Australia's economy. In 2017-18, tourism directly employed more than 646,000 people and contributed 3.1 per cent to Australia's total GDP ($57.3 billion)."

Australian International Tourism was ranked #7 in the world in that 2017/18 period. China, Yanks and Poms the top 3 that drop money in the tin. Ironicaly the top one China cunt is more virus safer than the other two dead cunts.  :lol:

Then add on top of that education. 

images - 2020-08-20T181703.542.jpeg

Then add on top of that international education that solely dependant on soft border access. 

"International education activity arising from international students studying and living in Australia contributed $28.0 billion to the economy in 2016-17. ... Education-related personal travel is Australia's 3rd largest export after iron ore ($62.8 billion) and coal ($54.3 billion)."

Time some cunt pulled their finger out so this thing can be managed ASAP without blanket border closures internally and externally. 

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
astro said:
Tell NSW to open the VIC border now!

Get back to us, let us know what happened.
Trolling illiterate dead cunt.

....Feds then fund and operate the Contact/Trace infrastructure which currently varies in capacity by state and Vic the poster child on how that works...slow as fuck.

Then the moving of deck chairs state by state stops and everyone gets back to fucking work. 

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
All that domestic tourism is everyone "taking each other's washing in" and does fuck all to supporting real GDP per person or Australia's standard of living.

astro said:
You should tell that to tourism businesses who are raking it in.  I used to run a tourist rental, I did not care where the $ came from.

GDP is bullshit.  Tell the 40 million people US citizens on food stamps your story, or those struggling in AUS.  There is no shortage of money, there is no shortage of food, but greedy people collect it for themselves.  Rich white cunts, the kind that spend six and seven figures a year on boats that they don't have the skills to drive.

GDP is a "national" measure of a standard of living, not sectorial. That standard of living is divided up according to government policy, governments that cunts like you vote for. 

So Randumb you're now are a trolling, illiterate, stupid, dead cunt. You must have a really long business card.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
astro said:
tell your fellow sailors why you give a fuck Jacky-boi.
Sorry I should have explained.

My anger management therapist said I had to communicate with at least one dead cunt a day. I owe you. 

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
astro said:
tell your fellow sailors why you give a fuck Jacky-boi.

astro said:
Answer the question, what's in it for you if the borders open?
Sorry Randumb but you have a new question every post so it is fucking hard keeping up with your train of thought. Have you run out of steam?

OK two questions so two answers and I don't mind what order you place them in.

1. I have the sole rights to the replacement contact/trace App and the test/trace protocol that I say the Govt should roll out to enable all borders to be opened. My selling it to the Govt is conditional upon them enacting a law fining anti vaxer cunts if there is ever a vaccine where I get a cut of the fine if they don't play the 'Ozy vaccinate all ballgame.'  That way I can't lose nor my family for generations with a big fat cheque every month. 

That saves both lives and the economy. In addition to the eye watering money where Gina and Andrew want to bang me or suck my dick, also in no particular order, I would be happy with a knighthood and one of those life gold passes they hand out to PM's. You know the ones if they lose an election or get boned by their own party.

2. That would allow me to go home without being stuck for 2 weeks in some rat invested fucking hotel with backpackers from Bali, where I end up banging one or more of them or even the Tongan security guard. Either way I end up with Covid and the clap and definitely no knighthood.

I think there is a theme with copious levels of greed and self interest buried deep in there, in case you miss it.  :lol:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Sooo...was the Tongan security guard gentle with you?
Still haven't reached hotel quarantine. If I get there I'm hoping the theory Tongans only have small hands is right.....otherwise say goodbye to ever trumpet farting again.

Frogman56

Anarchist
Sydney
Astro,

There is no medical reason for any border closure except Victoria, and it may be that should be reduced to a Melbourne bubble.

The rest are just cynical politics, with the State Premiers knowing that the Feds are picking up most of the tab.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Astro,

There is no medical reason for any border closure except Victoria, and it may be that should be reduced to a Melbourne bubble.

The rest are just cynical politics, with the State Premiers knowing that the Feds are picking up most of the tab.
Dunno about that. Bendigo and Colac have a double digits and there's 44 active cases in Nilumbik. Where ever the fuck that is :D

BlatantEcho

Super Anarchist
Posted this in the NZL thread, but just as applicable here to Victoria...
Does anyone think the Australian health care system is close to being overrun?
Or just, you guys plan to stay inside for the next year?

"We must all learn to control and manage this virus using the tools we have now, and to make the adjustments to our daily lives that are needed to keep ourselves and each other safe.
So-called lockdowns enabled many countries to suppress transmission and take the pressure off their health systems. But lockdowns are not a long-term solution for any country. We do not need to choose between lives and livelihoods, or between health and the economy. That’s a false choice."

- WHO Director General, Aug 21, 2020 
https://www.who.int/dg/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-opening-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-covid-19---21-august-2020

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
Posted this in the NZL thread, but just as applicable here to Victoria...
Does anyone think the Australian health care system is close to being overrun?
Or just, you guys plan to stay inside for the next year?

"We must all learn to control and manage this virus using the tools we have now, and to make the adjustments to our daily lives that are needed to keep ourselves and each other safe.
So-called lockdowns enabled many countries to suppress transmission and take the pressure off their health systems. But lockdowns are not a long-term solution for any country. We do not need to choose between lives and livelihoods, or between health and the economy. That’s a false choice."

- WHO Director General, Aug 21, 2020 
https://www.who.int/dg/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-opening-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-covid-19---21-august-2020
that paragraph a bit to subtle for your level of reading comprehension?