Aussie/Kiwi ocean and club racers

Miffy

Super Anarchist
That’s absurd and frankly speaks very poorly of the Aussie scene. I’m sorry to hear this shaggy. 

Clipper

Anarchist
That is beyond shocking. Id be seriously pissed if someone fucked with my boat like that. And my boat is nowhere near as cool as yours! 

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
G'day LWB,

Yeah, new to me too. Batteries/electrical,hull damage. Finding the docklines untied and made to look as they were still attached was a low day.

Luckily, the boat just bounced off the dock cleat instead of bouncing off my very expensive next door neighbour.

A new one was finding the power cable had cuts down to bare copper. It often sits in water on the dock, so shorted out the power and fucked the batteries and a few other things.

The club tell me that's 'normal'. What I can't work out is why all this 'normal' stuff only happened after I protested the club. 
Not the Aussie scene

just one club 

which of course has more surveillance camera than most high security prisons and shaggy’s Boat was right in front of one but bet that video is not getting reviewed any time soon

G'day LWB,

Yeah, new to me too. Batteries/electrical,hull damage. Finding the docklines untied and made to look as they were still attached was a low day.

Luckily, the boat just bounced off the dock cleat instead of bouncing off my very expensive next door neighbour.

A new one was finding the power cable had cuts down to bare copper. It often sits in water on the dock, so shorted out the power and fucked the batteries and a few other things.

The club tell me that's 'normal'. What I can't work out is why all this 'normal' stuff only happened after I protested the club. 
This is beyond sad and beneath the Aussies I have met.  The guys who brought the boat to the Ultimate Yacht Race (farce) on Corpus Christi bay were sportsmen of the highest calibre. 

When we pulled into Perth on a Big Grey Ship back in the day the hospitality shown put the remainder of the world to shame.  Best advice I have ever been given was when our XO stopped me leaving the ship and told me to change into my Dress Whites.  

Karma is a bitch, Neptune will not view their treatment of you in a positive light.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Not the Aussie scene

just one club 

which of course has more surveillance camera than most high security prisons and shaggy’s Boat was right in front of one but bet that video is not getting reviewed any time soon
I thought Shaggy reported it to the police, so they would have been curious to see. I guess not.

Zeusproject

Anarchist
We had our sports boat written off by the WSC .they took no responsibility for there fuck up even though It was caught on camera . 
aussie clubs ain’t all that great 

LB 15

Cunt
Yeah but i hear the food is good.

That is some fucked up shit that i didn't think would happen in an aussie YC - and probably neither did shags and co
Non of us did. It is very sad to see a club go like this. I once loved that place and devoted decades of my life to it. Good guys like Shaggy don’t come to the sport very often and that club have completely burned him simply because of  his association with someone the flag officers don’t like.

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
 Good guys like Shaggy don’t come to the sport very often and that club have completely burned him simply because of  his association with someone the flag officers don’t like.
Yer, Shaggy always came across as a nice guy.

Pity he ended up involved in this mess with " someone the flag officers don’t like".

By the way  is this ," someone the flag officers don’t like" ,  also the abusive one that  breached the rules of a private club ?

Its hard to keep up with the "saga " now spread over 3 threads .

Just ask'n.

For an instant I thought that Mr Octopus had photo bombed the shitter  picture.

White legs every where.

Last edited by a moderator:

stufishing

Brisbane
Pity he ended up involved in this mess with " someone the flag officers don’t like".

By the way  is this ," someone the flag officers don’t like" ,  also the abusive one that  breached the rules of a private club ?
At our club, we laugh at the sailors who sail with those we don't like.  Overturning their protests and telling them they can't sail with trheir mates seems wrong in every way imaginable. I can only presume you guys will reap what you sow and my respect for your club is exactly zero. Along with quite a few others I know who's opinion is swinging that way too.

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
At our club, we laugh at the sailors who sail with those we don't like.  Vandalising their boats, overturning their protests and telling them they can't sail with trheir mates seems wrong in every way imaginable. I can only presume you guys will reap what you sow and my respect for the club is exactly zero. Along with quite a few others I know who's opinion is swinging that way too.
Only makes sense if you are trying to hide some big embarrassing secret maybe?

So the children play.

At our club, we laugh at the sailors who sail with those we don't like.  Overturning their protests and telling them they can't sail with trheir mates seems wrong in every way imaginable. I can only presume you guys will reap what you sow and my respect for your club is exactly zero. Along with quite a few others I know who's opinion is swinging that way too.
Makes as much sense as the douche who blamed the latest bushfires on lesos and poofs.

Fuckwits everywhere