Brisvegas
Sun Fast 3200

SunFast_3200_1.jpg

SunFast_3200_25.jpg

https://www.38southboatsales.com.au/listing/2015-jeanneau-sunfast-3200/

BooBoo

Anarchist
Auckland NZ
Update on the Ross 10.66 that I brought last year, had a lot of work done and a total rebranding. Was originally launched as  Margaritaville in 2003, now ROGUE II (the name goes along with the theme from our 2 year adventure sailing our beneteau 50 'Rogue' down from france to NZ as a family 3 years ago)

Put a furling headsail on it for cruising with the old rod forestay to swap out for the bigger races, added a hot water cylinder with a hot shower, anchor winch ect.  Built a spray dodger, boom tent and lee cloths around the cockpit to make the family cruising a bit easier. Loads of other upgrades done and sails built with plenty more to come. Chipping away at the job list and the wish list.

Next race is the SSANZ northern triangle late Feb, Then a few coastal races before the longer 3 kings race, but for the next 4-5 weeks shes taking our family of 5 on a summer holiday to the far north.

Loving the boat, such a good mix of racing and cruising, a Kevlar and foam hull with all carbon structure and a carbon rig. Shes Fast, roomy and comfortable. Pretty shallow 2.25m keel with 1600kg on the bottom means I can keep it up the river just outside the house. Pretty much like it was custom built for what I want...

See photo of the boat in cruise mode, excuse the stackpacks mismatched color, its an old one I had from a previous project and only goes on the boat for the sumer cruise.

Hoping for some more good raft ups this season.

Rogue Cruising.jpeg

raft up NY2.jpg

Rogue II spinnaker.jpg

772997897_RogueIICruising.jpg

[email protected]

Super Anarchist
43 south
Always wanted one of those & the spare 50-100k a year to campaign it. 
The cost of keeping my 30'er  compliant and properly fit for purpose at a short handed weekend hack sort of level isn't insignificant. The cost would be 1/2 that of a 40'er, without taking into account things  like insurance for a  carbon rig with running backstays. 

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
The cost of keeping my 30'er  compliant and properly fit for purpose at a short handed weekend hack sort of level isn't insignificant. The cost would be 1/2 that of a 40'er, without taking into account things  like insurance for a  carbon rig with running backstays. 
I meant trying to win some IRC pickle dishes amongst a good 40’r fleet around the cans & coastal. 

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
It’s always interesting to keep track of boats. It was listed in Sydney for around 100k and then went to tassie and after a few months was relisted for about 130k sporting the new bowsprit and unwanted it seems.

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
It’s always interesting to keep track of boats. It was listed in Sydney for around 100k and then went to tassie and after a few months was relisted for about 130k sporting the new bowsprit and unwanted it seems.
Another newcomer owner burnt by the sport and leaving it completely.

Pretty impressive fleet over the years though.

JonRowe

Super Anarchist
Offshore.
If its the same Kiribilli (and I don't see why it wouldn't be) the bowsprit was on it in Sydney, its not strictly a Farr 40 as its one of the 3 prototypes (hence its a kevlar hull and the carbon rig), its a great inshore boat, lots of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts