Aussie/Kiwi ocean and club racers

LB 15

Cunt
Yer, Shaggy always came across as a nice guy.

Pity he ended up involved in this mess with " someone the flag officers don’t like".

By the way  is this ," someone the flag officers don’t like" ,  also the abusive one that  breached the rules of a private club ?

Its hard to keep up with the "saga " now spread over 3 threads .

Just ask'n.

For an instant I thought that Mr Octopus had photo bombed the shitter  picture.

White legs every where.

How come your posts always have several different fonts like they have been cut and pasted? 

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
How come your posts always have several different fonts like they have been cut and pasted? 
Cooz I like to cut and paste.

Ok time to move on.

Back to the thread at hand.

Well the "aussiekiwi" bit anyway.

Any goss on the Brand Spanker??  SOLARIS 50 that clobbered the bricks on the way into Eden ?

Delivery from NZ maybe, heading to RSAYS.

They dropped the rig, and craned it out today.

Heres a photo  loaded on the truck, I presume headed to Sydney for repair maybe?.

IMG_20191120_143656.jpg

https://boatingnz.co.nz/boat-reviews/solaris-50/

Last edited by a moderator:

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
I am amazed we can get anyone to be a director of a club.

All the smart people sure as shit are not going to touch it.

So we get left with the not so smart ones

DickDastardly

Super Anarchist
Syderney
Lyons Mount Gay 30 "Prion"

This seems to be a rather competitive boat down in Tassie. Has water ballast and has done a S2H

Prion is the CURRENT TASMANIAN STATE AMS CHAMPION (div 2)

https://yachthub.com/list/yachts-for-sale/used/sail-monohulls/mount-gay-30-lyons-design-brand-new-sails-huge-price-reduction/235723
I crewed that in Sydney many moons back under previous ownership.  Great little boat, goes upwind like a 40 footer owing to the water ballast.  Would be great to ditch the runners and install a carbon rig.  Really nice little offshore racer cum Super 30  

LB 15

Cunt
Bwahahaha

Happy to continue, but watching you squirm was getting .... well... passe.
Continue away. You have been doing your ‘tribe’ such a great service. So what do you know about shaggys boat being vandalised? How about the detectives investigating the incident that happened on A row during the etchell worlds? Got the inside scoop on either of those charming little events? You seem to know everything...

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
^^

Oh dear.

It appears as though the BUTT HURT is still bad.

Ease up on the whining and sharpen up your game, your making this too easy.

You are going to have to extend your search,  re : poster identification a little further than the greater Brisbane phone directory if

you are going to crack this one.

If you like I'll drop in and say g'day when we get up your way. Don't wait up though, as these Northerlies are slowing progress a little. 

Last edited by a moderator:

SPORTSCAR

Super Anarchist
^^

Oh dear.

It appears as though the BUTT HURT is still bad.

Ease up on the whining and sharpen up your game, your making this too easy.

You are going to have to extend your search,  re : poster identification a little further than the greater Brisbane phone directory if

you are going to crack this one.

If you like I'll drop in and say g'day when we get up your way. Don't wait up though, as these Northerlies are slowing progress a little. 
full. of. shit.