Aussie/Kiwi ocean and club racers

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
This Mills designed King 40 looks pretty sweet.

$395k seems a lot for a 13yo racer.

image.png

https://yachthub.com/list/yachts-for-sale/used/sail-monohulls/summit-40-king-40/277845

Jono

Super Anarchist
I see Stay Calm is now showing as under contract. Over 2 years to sell a TP52 seemed a loooong time. And the asking was well less than the King 40 above.

LB 15

Cunt
You can buy a fine example of a BH41 for even much less.
Available in any colour as long as it is blue. Never raced or rallied or put away wet. In commercial AMSA B survey (200nm to seaward) and comes with a full tank of diesel. $100k.

I also have a collection of 1980’s penthouse magazines I may throw in to sweeten the deal. If you don’t like Bush then I will swap them for the Bunnings dehumidifier.
F9BD7711-13F8-4E07-BC99-9C4F1E1A9FE5.png

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
You can buy a fine example of a BH41 for even much less.
Available in any colour as long as it is blue. Never raced or rallied or put away wet. In commercial AMSA B survey (200nm to seaward) and comes with a full tank of diesel. $100k.

I also have a collection of 1980’s penthouse magazines I may throw in to sweeten the deal. If you don’t like Bush then I will swap them for the Bunnings dehumidifier. View attachment 524318
We went for a brief tour through the marina passing 38 and then making our way to the other end. Is your SO40 the xxxx of Norway?

Had a little issue turning around to head back to our marina. I'm sure the long scrape along the blue hull will buff out.

LB 15

Cunt
We went for a brief tour through the marina passing 38 and then making our way to the other end. Is your SO40 the xxxx of Norway?

Had a little issue turning around to head back to our marina. I'm sure the long scrape along the blue hull will buff out.
No mine is named after an Italian village near Capri. Or a pizza with mozzarella cheese, Italian baked ham, mushroom, artichoke and tomato. Have you considered a day with an instructor learning to drive your boat? Or Gybe?

FinnFish

Super Anarchist
$10k

THE ONLY LIMITATIONS ARE YOUR OWN IMAGINATION!
CAN BE USED FOR MANY GREAT IDEAS:

FOR EXAMPLE: UPSIDE DOWN ROOF, AN EYE CATCHING DISPLAY "THE BIG BOAT" INSTEAD OF "THE BIG PRAWN, BANANA, PINEAPPLE, POTATO, ETC" - PERFECT IN FRONT OF A WATERFRONT RESTAURANT, CAFE OR FOR A COUNCIL WANTING ATTENTION.

KEEL BLADE, RUDDER, FULL HEIGHT CRADLE, MAST STUMP, BOOM ETC AVAILABLE IF NEEDED TO SET UP TO LOOK COMPLETE.

s-l800.webp

s-l800.webp

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean

Hoppy, boats sold and left the sport which is being run by fuckwits for the benefit of arseholes.
Out.

SPORTSCAR

Super Anarchist
I sold Livewire out of Melbourne to a CYCA buyer about ten years ago. Sold for over $200k back then. First owner Terry Hall had traded her on an Archambault 35. Well looked after then, she was one of the better Syd 38s around. Coincidentally the first three letters of the name should id the current owner

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
I sold Livewire out of Melbourne to a CYCA buyer about ten years ago. Sold for over $200k back then. First owner Terry Hall had traded her on an Archambault 35. Well looked after then, she was one of the better Syd 38s around. Coincidentally the first three letters of the name should id the current owner
Sporty, sold in early January, new owner on selling as he is in the wars a bit.
Certainly one of the fastest 38 around especially in light air.
Loved the boat, but done with the sport, in my part of the world, run by fuckwits for the benefit of arseholes.
First time since 1990 I have not had a keelboat ranging from 25 foot to 50 foot in my berth In Qld.
Certainly not going back.
Out.