Aussie/Kiwi ocean and club racers

sailormooon

Anarchist
Well hello.

We’re both still around, still married and have two junior SAers. In fact, I’ve just come back from a 2up dinghy sail with the young bloke (he’s 9) and he was main & helm all day. I’m redundant.

SM is doing great things but not boat related. We took some time away from boats but they’re creeping back in ever so slowly.

TBG
We’ll I realise there’ve been 19 pages since TBG popped into this thread last year, but I just received an incredibly random update email from SA and thought I’d say hi! It’s only been…15 years?

The big kid is 12 and off to high school next year, and the little is ten and an amazing wee sailor!

Hope you’re all well xx

Jason AUS

Super Anarchist
Sydney
We’ll I realise there’ve been 19 pages since TBG popped into this thread last year, but I just received an incredibly random update email from SA and thought I’d say hi! It’s only been…15 years?

The big kid is 12 and off to high school next year, and the little is ten and an amazing wee sailor!

Hope you’re all well xx
Oh. My. God.

All we need now is Supine to reappear.

Jono

Super Anarchist
The Qld BH41 is back on the market. Contract fell through? And I see Tubby's ride just came up. Les retiring or upgrading?

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas

1658358706242.png

[email protected]

Super Anarchist
43 south

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas

A little outside Hoppy's original $80K limit.
But it's only one zero!

Not mine but I have done many a mile on her.
That limit has been greatly passed many times here. I even exceeded the limit by more than 50% with the wife’s encouragement when I bought 😎