Aussie/Kiwi ocean and club racers

SPORTSCAR

Super Anarchist
Blast from the past SC.  Do you see anything of ThatBarGuy and Sailormooon (CT and CC) these days?  Prion is the boat that TBG went to Hobart on in 2006 as a recently diagnosed T1 diabetic, proving to our son that he could do it too.
TBG and Sailormoon, wow, IIRC they were SA's first wedding?

Haven't seen either for more than 10 years, I think I heard they went O/S. Along similar lines, my son will be doing his first Hobart this year. He was just 1 when I started fooling around on here

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
I crewed that in Sydney many moons back under previous ownership.  Great little boat, goes upwind like a 40 footer owing to the water ballast.  Would be great to ditch the runners and install a carbon rig.  Really nice little offshore racer cum Super 30  
a very petite keel profile

How nasty is a carbon rig pricing? Half the boats $50k list price?

image.png

Recidivist

Super Anarchist
TBG and Sailormoon, wow, IIRC they were SA's first wedding?

Haven't seen either for more than 10 years, I think I heard they went O/S. Along similar lines, my son will be doing his first Hobart this year. He was just 1 when I started fooling around on here
Yeah, I think it would be 10 years since I heard from/of them also.

Good luck to Jack - I had wondered if he was >18. 

LB 15

Cunt
^^

Oh dear.

It appears as though the BUTT HURT is still bad.

Ease up on the whining and sharpen up your game, your making this too easy.

You are going to have to extend your search,  re : poster identification a little further than the greater Brisbane phone directory if

you are going to crack this one.

If you like I'll drop in and say g'day when we get up your way. Don't wait up though, as these Northerlies are slowing progress a little. 
You are coming to Queensland? I didn't know you even had a passport. But lets play along anyway. Where are you going to moor this imaginary boat when you get here? There are several friendly clubs i can recommend, but the one with the boat vandals and the 1000 hairdressers would probably be best for you.  You will need a reefer jacket, a lot of money and some fighting lessons. 

Bill E Goat

Super Anarchist
Sydney
Last edited by a moderator: