Aussie/Kiwi ocean and club racers

Jono

Super Anarchist
What's the history on the Farr 43 Farrago that just popped up in WA? Not a design I recognise.

Jono

Super Anarchist
Thanks. Interesting cockpit layout. Not a normal Farr setup although the big Cotton Blossom may have been a little similar but she was 55 feet.
I note a bit of movement on the 40-50 foot offshore boats. Both under contract and coming on the market. I see my latest lottery pick - the Sayer 45 is finally under contract.

Ex Machina

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
Thanks. Interesting cockpit layout. Not a normal Farr setup although the big Cotton Blossom may have been a little similar but she was 55 feet.
I note a bit of movement on the 40-50 foot offshore boats. Both under contract and coming on the market. I see my latest lottery pick - the Sayer 45 is finally under contract.
Bit of a drift Jono but do you know how close Fulcrum is to being launched ? It looks like it will be one hell of a boat and bucks the trend a bit being a homebuild

Jono

Super Anarchist
Ha. After 15 years and since Carl sold it I've lost touch. Kevin Dibley has the odd post on his Linkedin and yes, it must be close. It will be interesting to see where it lines up with Kaizen and Vixen.

Yeah it’s doing my head in waiting and only seeing partial pics of the boat every couple of months
As Fulcrum is a home build, the owners are taking their time to get it right. I'd expect Feb/March 23 but then again....... :)

Fulcrum 2022 1.jpg

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Interesting? I understood Greg Inglis was a Rugby League player and Jim Inglis was the yacht designer?

The boat location is a bit strange.

It wouldn’t get into stkilda marina which is not in Brighton and 253 is nowhere near any marina. Surely it still in RMYS

Vessel will be sold in situ berthed at St Kilda Marina - 253 Esplanade, Brighton VIC 3186