Australia Jails Peaceful Protestor

LB 15

Cunt
Only misogynist bullshit spewing bogans can't spell Misogynist!!!!!

smoke-out-laughing-out-loud.gif
I call bullshit on that Gif. That guy is not really laughing, he is just an actor paid to do it.

LB 15

Cunt
Sir, please consult reality occasionally, even if you can just receive the odd letter or email from someone living there might help you?
Let's start with what policies encouraged investment property ownership, who created them and who benefited.
You could start with a cite for you quote. Let me guess - Ita's network?

charisma94

Fucking Legend
Palma de Mallorca
I call bullshit on that Gif. That guy is not really laughing, he is just an actor paid to do it.
And he's also an accused rapist! Danny Masterson.

On June 17, 2020, Masterson was arrested and charged with three counts of forcible rape, which he categorically denied.[2][3] After a 2022 trial, the judge declared a mistrial after the jury was deadlocked on the charges.

The jury deadlocked after three days in deliberation; instead of declaring a mistrial, the judge ordered to resume deliberations the week after Thanksgiving.The jury remained deadlocked once deliberations resumed; consequently, a mistrial was declared on November 30, 2022. A new trial was set for March 2023.[61]

YCMTSU

LB 15

Cunt
And he's also an accused rapist! Danny Masterson.

On June 17, 2020, Masterson was arrested and charged with three counts of forcible rape, which he categorically denied.[2][3] After a 2022 trial, the judge declared a mistrial after the jury was deadlocked on the charges.

The jury deadlocked after three days in deliberation; instead of declaring a mistrial, the judge ordered to resume deliberations the week after Thanksgiving.The jury remained deadlocked once deliberations resumed; consequently, a mistrial was declared on November 30, 2022. A new trial was set for March 2023.[61]

YCMTSU
That is fucking gold! Well done mate! You know sometimes I think there may be a god after all...

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...
That is fucking gold! Well done mate! You know sometimes I think there may be a god after all...

LB fucking love it whenever accused rapists go free.

He does seem overly sensitive on the topic. Mmmmm

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Hey, can you three just decide who is going to pitch, who is going to catch, and who is going to record, and then just shut the fuck up?

00seven

James "Grumpy" Bond
Blue marble
Hey, can you three just decide who is going to pitch, who is going to catch, and who is going to record, and then just shut the fuck up?
You just missed a perfect opportunity to STFU.

Do we come & tell you to stop persecuting your victim of the day??

1670562047885.png

LB 15

Cunt
LB fucking love it whenever accused rapists go free.
Do I? I am not aware of any other rapist that have 'got off' lately. Can you help me out with a name?
You are the one posting his picture cupcake. So who else you got in your meme drawer? A few murderers? Couple of wife beaters? Maybe a kiddy fiddler or two?

LB 15

Cunt
Sorry mate but your American sporting referance goes right over our heads. Is that something to do with Baseball? That game that is kinda like cricket but without the skill required and much gayer outfits? Ever played 'Pig on a spit'? Its a great game for three people.

Goodvibes

How does the 15-month jail term for environmental protester Violet Coco compare to other sentences?

Deanna “Violet” Coco has been sentenced to 15 months in prison with a non-parole period of eight months for blocking a lane of traffic on Sydney Harbour Bridge during a climate change protest.

Her sentence handed down last week troubled human rights advocates, who called it “incredibly alarming”, and appears harsh when compared to recent sentences for serious offences issued by courts in New South Wales and Victoria.

For environmental pollution and property damage offences, less than six in every 100 people charged are sent to prison, and of those that are, almost 90% receive a sentence of 12 months or less.

Sexual assault and related offences is one of the few categories where more than half those charged (56%) receive a prison term. But of those who do, almost 40% are sentenced to terms of a year of less.

Goodvibes

I would love to catch up with C. We have known each other for 20 years. A great guy with one of the nicest boats you will ever see. Funnily enough when I do catch up with other anarchists for a beer, it is your name that always comes up.
Then you can tell him that it's perfectly ok to use that gif, he wasn't convicted of anything right?