Australian Sailing

(p)Irate

Super Anarchist
So the rules back then were

International travel

So if you left America on the 21st Dec you would arrive the 23rd Dec, 72 hours self isolation is 26th Dec and I got a test on the 23rd and got it back on the 27th
What were the rules at the end of November? Hypothetically.

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
You don’t mean like Steve ‘Mothy’ Jarvin, do you? The guy who was skiing at his place in America on the 20th of December, did the Hobart race on URM on Boxing Day, retired and was back skiing in the US by New Year’s Eve?
If this is the case, it sounds like Steve Jarvin is winning in life. 

Don’t know the players  and trying to put together the cryptic clues.Hum a few bars and I normally pick up the tune.If what I believe is being inferred here is that a key member of a Yacht that was bequeathed a Sydney Hobart win allegedly didn’t do a full mandated row of Isolation ( no provision for parole or early release) turns up and does the Hobart qualification race on said legendary #1 yacht after early self  release.Contributors here lead read to assume that there has been a Covid breach and that possibly race documentations may have non compliance issues.Have I got this concept close or completely miscued.Help a inquisitive brother out.Just asking of a friend!

Recidivist

Super Anarchist
Don’t know the players  and trying to put together the cryptic clues.Hum a few bars and I normally pick up the tune.If what I believe is being inferred here is that a key member of a Yacht that was bequeathed a Sydney Hobart win allegedly didn’t do a full mandated row of Isolation ( no provision for parole or early release) turns up and does the Hobart qualification race on said legendary #1 yacht after early self  release.Contributors here lead read to assume that there has been a Covid breach and that possibly race documentations may have non compliance issues.Have I got this concept close or completely miscued.Help a inquisitive brother out.Just asking of a friend!
Hey RE, I'm similarly trying to read between the lines, but don't worry, we'll be able to read all the gory details in the Australian Sailing report, which should be made public about 2052.

mccroc

Anarchist
Sydney
So I couldn't help myself - motored past Celestial in Athol Bay. Yelled out: "You were robbed!". Guys on board smiled, but a woman swimming on a float off the stern yelled up to the guys and said" Yeah, you were robbed!"

Would have been funnier if they were rafted up to Itchybum, but felt good anyway - Happy Australia Day.

Bill E Goat

Super Anarchist
Sydney
Any more on this ?

LB 15

Cunt
Having spent a fair bit of time in the old Australian Sailing office I often wonder if they were the inspiration for this show?

MV5BMTk3MjMwNDkyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjE1MzY0MjE@._V1_.jpg

LB 15

Cunt

Latest posts