Australian Sailing

LB 15

Cunt
No it's not - that's a squashed frog.
A pressed ham is simply your naked arse up against the window. And a gargoyle? well, that's a more convivial proposition.

Didn't you pay attention in high school?
You Melbourne guys clearly had different names for your puerile behavior. Be a bit fraught with danger pressing your junk against a cold window on a cold Melbourne winters day. I thought all you Victorians had small dicks because of that gay football you play down there but it turns out it is only the cold.

Coastal_Fox

New England
You Melbourne guys clearly had different names for your puerile behavior. Be a bit fraught with danger pressing your junk against a cold window on a cold Melbourne winters day. I thought all you Victorians had small dicks because of that gay football you play down there but it turns out it is only the cold.

I've been watching a lot of Bluey with my niece while staying with family lately and it makes Australia seem really nice.
Can you please confirm that all of Australia is made up of super polite anthropomorphic dogs?

Last edited:

Se7en

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I thought all you Victorians had small dicks because of that gay football you play down there but it turns out it is only the cold.
I can't beleive that no-one has had a swing at this one. It's like playing T-ball.

um - As a Tasmanian I used to think Queenslanders had normal sized dicks like us. Then I traveled to Queensland and saw that you lot's dicks are that size even when it's warm. No wonder they used to say in Tassie "if you can't get a girl, get a Queensland boy - they're just like girls except their clitorises are smaller".

dfw_sailor

Super Anarchist
DFW
Speak for yourself. Mine is so fucking huge I don’t have a catcher on the lawn mower.
Just be thankful youre in oz. The average toilet seat in the US is so small in length and water depth you have to lift your junk over the seat to keep the arse in the right place for #2.

LB 15

Cunt
I can't beleive that no-one has had a swing at this one. It's like playing T-ball.

um - As a Tasmanian I used to think Queenslanders had normal sized dicks like us. Then I traveled to Queensland and saw that you lot's dicks are that size even when it's warm. No wonder they used to say in Tassie "if you can't get a girl, get a Queensland boy - they're just like girls except their clitorises are smaller".
You guys are lucky down there. You only need one girl for a threesome.

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
Speaking of Tasmania, how are those complaints against the AS staff going.

And for Queensland, I hear the Arsehats have been asked to review the conduct of their local representatives over the last few years seeing the Member Protection policy now has such wide application.

And sounds like the complainants have already lawyered up for the compensation claim.

Oh and the Lota Fishing and Fighting Club (aka RQYS) is the centre of attention of course.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
for @LB 15

Parliament’s Muppet stuntman is now in charge of the whole show​

Milton Dick, the man who was once booted out of parliament for bringing in Muppets is now in charge of the whole show.

He is racing at RQYS today, so what's next?

LB 15 for RQYS Commodore!

Ex Machina

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
for @LB 15

Milton Dick, the man who was once booted out of parliament for bringing in Muppets is now in charge of the whole show.

I’m sure he’s dennis connors forgotten son from the freo AM cup

LB 15

Cunt
for @LB 15

No. As for Milton Dickhead- he went to the same school that I did, and I recon he would be the first old boy to have voted Labor, little own stood for the cunts. Speaker is like being a prefect at school. Although he would make a good Head boy.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
No. As for Milton Dickhead- he went to the same school that I did, and I recon he would be the first old boy to have voted Labor, little own stood for the cunts. Speaker is like being a prefect at school. Although he would make a good Head boy.
So there is something about muppets and your old school.

Schakel

Dayboat sailor
To see things in perspective:
Maps of Australia plotted over the european map.
australia europe.jpg

Population of both: 25 against 748 million
Gross Nation product: 1,3 trillion PPP dollars (2020) against 17,9
Gross national income per capita $56 thousand vs $37 for the europeans.
Lots of differences. Like them both.

Talchotali

Capt. Marvel's Wise Friend
Vancouverium BC

Sorry to butt in, looking for some local knowledge here.

Question: If one arrives by sail from Bali, are then Egg McMuffins OK?

Is 'foot-in-mouth' disease really a problem in Australia?

Thanks in advance, TC

From Business Insider:

An airport fined a traveler $1,874 over 2 McMuffins discovered in their luggage​

Egg and ham McMuffin
An egg-and-ham McMuffin.
  • A passenger was fined about $1,870 for failing to declare breakfast sandwiches in their luggage.
  • The fine was part of an Australian initiative to prevent an outbreak of foot-in-mouth disease.
  • Passengers have faced several travel issues this summer.
A handful of breakfast sandwiches cost one traveler more than their flight.
An Australian airport fined a traveler 2,664 Australian dollars, or $1,874, after authorities found McDonald's breakfast sandwiches in their luggage, CNN reported on Monday, citing a press release from Australia's minister for agriculture, fisheries, and forestry.​
Australian authorities did not respond to a request for comment from Insider ahead of publication.​
The press release — also cited in local news reports — said a biosecurity-detector dog at Darwin International Airport last week identified two egg-and-sausage McMuffins and a ham croissant in the luggage of a passenger on a trip from Bali.​

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
No and thus the vigilance. But who the fuck brings a big mac back from indo? Most Aussies just come home with hair braids and the clap.
Border security were so horrified by the egg-and-ham McMuffins and proud of their vigilance that they overlooked the 10kg of Heroin the traveller had in their suitcase.

$2,664 well spent

(p)Irate

Super Anarchist

Latest posts