Australian Sailing

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
Wonder who the lucky club that will the appointment as a member will be when there is no state body To the exclusion/on of all the others
Let’s see which is enforcing sail pass?

LB 15

Cunt
1664412112068.png

mccroc

Anarchist
Sydney
I find the liability point interesting! We are constantly fed its cause of insurance we can't race when there is white caps, or a storm forecast within the month! Weird!
When I was Club Captain of a Sydney club, I tried to get YNSW as they were then, to sit down with NSW Maritime, and once and for all get an answer on what "they" believed to be the type of weather in which we should be wary of holding races.

Of course silence, so all clubs here seem to think Gale Warning and we don't go out.

There is Liability, potentially, but these are the issues AS uses to control us. Like crew lists.

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
Because some marketing dickhead who should not have a job but is getting $120k a year can meet a KPI

Well the ATO has said winter is coming and John snow knows fuck all

Be a few yacht club directors with poo running down their inside legs and lawyers on speed dial

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Watch the growth in the double-handed divisions.
Growing 2-h is not a bad thing unless the growth is the result of incompetent decision making.

The one remotely regular crew I have is a former ocean racer owner who has recently retired and is an avid golfer. I'm betting he wont stump up the cash to rejoin a yachtclub if pressed.

AS is acting like a cunt union. Join our union or you can't work here.