Australian Sailing

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
So a test cricketer makes a gay slur and gets a one game ban

alledegly call someone a muppet hurt their feelings and in practical terms you thrown out of the sport without a hearing if you sail

and your friends get binned as well

great work Australian Sailing!

LB 15

Cunt
Just looking at the entries for the Australian sailing, Australian sailing Championships, I was wondering what rules the regatta will be held under? The RRS or the RRS (Queensland)? 

Are the Southern boats aware of the P/S exemption?

LB 15

Cunt

alledegly call someone a muppet hurt their feelings and in practical terms you thrown out of the sport without a hearing if you sail

In fairness that competitor has called many people cocksuckers on an internet forum.

That’s the difference between actually doing something and allegedly doing something!

Gissie

Super Anarchist
Perhaps the real issue is they don't want word getting out about it, then having to deal with an ever growing queue of crusty people in blazers singing god save the queen.
But would it be acceptable these days to only accept those with dicks in the queue. Surely diversity would mean that all crusties would be allowed access to the sucking, dick or not.

(p)Irate

Super Anarchist
Our certificate won't be ready by next week but it's interesting to compare the entry list for the Tasmanian IRC Championships next weekend to the Australian Championships in Hobart in January. Why aren't these local boats stepping up? And where is the "all conquering" Philospher? Is there more behind the scenes manipulation to come? Surely not.

Screenshot_20191123-225814_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191123-225825_Samsung Internet.jpg

Our certificate won't be ready by next week but it's interesting to compare the entry list for the Tasmanian IRC Championships next weekend to the Australian Championships in Hobart in January. Why aren't these local boats stepping up? And where is the "all conquering" Philospher? Is there more behind the scenes manipulation to come? Surely not.

View attachment 332924

View attachment 332925
Do the Australian Championships include the S2H?

(p)Irate

Super Anarchist
Great - so how do I enter my boat into Div 1, after surviving the S2H customs house ?
Ask Lydia for all the details on the Div 1 entry requirements. He is all over the (alleged) Matt Allen TP52 conspiracy. Me, I can't imagine anyone shipping a non-S2H TP52 all the way to Hobart just for the IRC Nationals. The S2H race counting for Div 1 seems more like an incentive to get some "glamour" boats to the series to please the sponsors, blinkered media, and give the regatta some "credibility."

BTW Tassie sailors don't often choose to drink at the Customs House.