Banned

floater

Super Duper Anarchist
quivira regnum
parroting putin's talking points never a good look. about as sensible as buying one of those east coast race boats where the gel-coat just fell off in sheets.. (I figured you would be likely to recall who this (former) boat builder was..) 

Last edited by a moderator:

silent bob

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
I didn't hear about this one.  Any info or links to share?
Looking very Barely Carefulish, Corel (Farr) 45?!  But I fail to see what this has to do with getting flicked! 

9994A0AB-ADB2-41A0-8025-4CDD70B1A650.jpeg

Left Shift

Super Anarchist
Seattle
parroting putin's talking points never a good look. about as sensible as buying one of those east coast race boats where the gel-coat just fell off in sheets.. (I figured you would be likely to recall who this (former) boat builder was..) 
I think those were made by the Ted Cruise Custom Yacht, Screendoor and Fingernail Veneer Company.  

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
LOL, Ed does need an echo chamber. Only way those leftist pussies can win an argument!
i am my own echo chamber. and like anybody with a functioning brain, i grow tired of you reich wingers. 

not sure why i havent flicked you.

Santanasailor

Charter Member. Scow Mafia
North Louisiana
One question and one statement.

Question; if you are banned, how are you posting?

Statement; worked for an employer who did not allow political activities of any kind including publicly expressing likes or dislikes for an individual or group of politicians or support of a political party.  (Ref Pendleton act)…So, this really did a great job of avoiding getting into political arguments or losing friendships over politics.  Worked out great for all the years I worked in that employ.  However, up until almost the very end of that employment, getting banned from facebook or Sailing Anarchy was pretty much not a worry because I am not sure they even existed.   

Sail4beer

Super Anarchist
Toms River,NJ
He had a timeout. They last one week and perhaps up to a month. Like when we were little bad kids. He’s back now and hopefully he plays nice so he doesn’t have his electronic fun toy disabled again!

A

Amati

Hi - my name is d'ranger and I am addicted to SA.  I have tried to quit, worked to cut down and limit my time here but I am powerless to not log in and see

What's going on in all areas of sailing and life

Who is whining about it being unfair

Being exposed to some amazingly talented and also some incredibly obvious buffoons

Sharpening my razor wit

Keeping myself entertained.
I have given up Twitter, but not SA.  Focus is necessary.  :lol:

Last edited:
A

Amati

A past Lieutenant Governor of B.C. said he didn't care for the word "Tolerance".

He said it sounded like holding one's breath.
more like gritting your teeth while trying to convince yourself, and those around you, that you are smiling graciously.

Last edited:

Fleetwood

Sydney, Oz
He had a timeout. They last one week and perhaps up to a month. Like when we were little bad kids. He’s back now and hopefully he plays nice so he doesn’t have his electronic fun toy disabled again!
But I can't see the little kid whose face I must have kicked sand into, nor the sand!

Sail4beer

Super Anarchist
Toms River,NJ
I’ve gotten warning points before for bugging someone here but never a TO and I hope I never get flicked. Then I’d have to use the public library and come back as Cruise4Booze. 

A

Amati

I have had 0 warning points for some time, always thought it was a distance early warning sort of thing.  

I try to be vewy vewy careful- for the Ed is hunting wabbit!

Last edited: