Bayview Mackinac Thread

barleymalt

Super Anarchist
Michigan

SailDry

Super Anarchist
Detroit
We have a bbq, refrigeration and bitchin' stereo. Not sure the weather really matters.
At some point you will run out of beer. Then it will matter. We just about got there last year.

Not if I have anything to do with it. Also, when we get down to five cases I am instituting a strict rationing program.
It wasn't that bad, although the dark n stormys with dry ice was a bit unusual.
The Bacardi and Coke with hand chipped ice and fresh lemon was pretty damn good two years ago. We were out of beer before Cove Island.

Skull and Bones

Super Anarchist
Lake Huron
We have a bbq, refrigeration and bitchin' stereo. Not sure the weather really matters.
At some point you will run out of beer. Then it will matter. We just about got there last year.

Not if I have anything to do with it. Also, when we get down to five cases I am instituting a strict rationing program.
It wasn't that bad, although the dark n stormys with dry ice was a bit unusual.
The Bacardi and Coke with hand chipped ice and fresh lemon was pretty damn good two years ago. We were out of beer before Cove Island.
Now that sounds tasty

I am confident that we will not run out of beer and with a new head unit for the stereo everyone else in our class will be graced with out music again.

I think it is to early to call the wind but am hoping for a lot so that we can make dinner on Sunday at Mackinac.

Lucky Dog

Detroit
The real question will the ice maker keep up with the rum drink requests

Btw the wing will be out of south 170 ish at 4knots. sat morning will swing to north west 10 knots. Late Sun night swing north 8 to 15 knots. Yes race will basically suck

dacarls

Anarchist
FL
What are the experienced people doing about stable flies? The hungry fellers and gals out there on the lake looking for a blood meal?
ohmy.gif

Latest posts