Being Melania – The First Lady

Mid

Super Anarchist
Melania Trump to tell all: First Lady sits down for solo TV interview and talks about her husband's infidelity, the state of their marriage and reveals why she wore THAT jacket

• Melania Trump is speaking out about a variety of subjects in an interview with ABC News set to air on Friday 
  • The First Lady is asked about the state of her marriage, her husband's infidelity and her views on the #MeToo movement 
  • She is asked why she wore the 'I Really Don't Care Do You?' jacket to visit immigrant children who had been separated at the border 
  • ABC News' Chief National Affairs Correspondent Tom Llamas sat down with her during her recent trip to Africa 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6258205/Melania-Trump-tells-Lady-sits-interview-talks-husbands-infidelity.html

LB 15

Cunt
Is she going to talk about the weather?

hot-blonde-with-big-tits-stormy-daniels-enjoys-a-massive-cock.jpg

Mid

Super Anarchist

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Who's the Einstein that scheduled an interview with Melania to be aired 24 days before the mid-terms?  Isn't the downside risk greater than any potential upside?  One of the major GOP platforms is restricting immigration and here's an immigrant on national TV.  And I'm sure she'll paint a rosy picture about life with Donald but comments like that above, aren't going to play well with female voters.  

I just don't see the rationale right now, but maybe they think it could not get any worse.  

And why ABC?  She could have had the same exposure with Fox and they would have pitched softball questions. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Who's the Einstein that scheduled an interview with Melania to be aired 24 days before the mid-terms?  Isn't the downside risk greater than any potential upside?  One of the major GOP platforms is restricting immigration and here's an immigrant on national TV.  And I'm sure she'll paint a rosy picture about life with Donald but comments like that above, aren't going to play well with female voters.  

I just don't see the rationale right now, but maybe they think it could not get any worse.  

And why ABC?  She could have had the same exposure with Fox and they would have pitched softball questions. 
Nah, it's brilliant. Mean, Fake News ABC is gonna ask Hard Questions of the First Lady. it will not only be unfair, it's So Unfair! Like the questions those mean Democrats asked of the Child Molester Supreme. So Unfair!

It will energize the deplorables. It's what they need.

Nailing Malarkey Too

Super Anarchist

Republican want a legal orderly safe immigration policy and secure borders. That's all. The chaos at the border is just crazy. Democrats went from Strong borders under Clinton and Obama to Open Borders today. Why? Because they think there are votes to be had. their motto is "Screw America we just want to win." der Clinton and Obama to Open Borders today. Why? Because they think there are votes to be had. their motto is "Screw America we just want to win." 

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
ABC is hardly the real news organization it was when Peter Jennings was anchor.

It's more like CNN lite.

Now if Diane Rehm was the interviewer, I'd bet we'd have some real fireworks!(OK....5 years ago.....)

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
3 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Republican want a legal orderly safe immigration policy and secure borders. That's all. The chaos at the border is just crazy. Democrats went from Strong borders under Clinton and Obama to Open Borders today. Why? Because they think there are votes to be had. their motto is "Screw America we just want to win." der Clinton and Obama to Open Borders today. Why? Because they think there are votes to be had. their motto is "Screw America we just want to win." 

You really ought to look into an ESL course at your local community college, or maybe even high school.....

Battlecheese

Super Anarchist
I don't recall Trump ever talking about illegal hiring.

Happy

Super Anarchist
Tropical Oz
She’s really not attractive. 
…….Which is why, in a city with thousands of horny old millionaires, she got stuck with the booby prize: Donald Fucking Trump.

No pity for her though, the divorce settlement will be massive, and the "no tell-all book deal" clause will be bigly huge.