Better than the french toast girl?

dreadom

Super Anarchist
Geelong
15 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Discuss...

Tough crowd LB. wolfey’s worries about the chicken, others are concerned about her spontaneity, I wanted to sit back and enjoy the show but I couldn’t help myself thinking “Meat is murder”, so I watched it again  a couple times to further ponder my thoughts.:) 

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Tough crowd LB. wolfey’s worries about the chicken, others are concerned about her spontaneity, I wanted to sit back and enjoy the show but I couldn’t help myself thinking “Meat is murder”, so I watched it again  a couple times to further ponder my thoughts.:) 
You maye neede to whache it serverslle morre times.  Repartitione ist the firste steppe to clarritey.                               :)

LB 15

Cunt
Indeed mate! You throw them a bone and they bitch that their old bone is better! Ungrateful cunts!

Mind you toast girl does have more meat on said bones...

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Indeed mate! You throw them a bone and they bitch that their old bone is better! Ungrateful cunts!

Mind you toast girl does have more meat on said bones...
I licke to thicke theese our to diffentte girlles, we shoudentte comparre the to.  Theire our prose ande conns to evreythinge.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
BJ nailed it. If that girl wasn't aware she was being filmed she would have been better for sure but know the camera was on her totally changes the dynamic to just another performance.

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
After countless hours of reviewing both videos my only question would be is it possible to get a barb-ba-qu chicken sandwich on french toast? 

Latest posts