Better than the french toast girl?

chinabald

Super Anarchist
Now that this has been discussed in several directions. I just want to point out that, that is not BBQ. That is cooking on a grill, not BBQ. 

IStream

Super Anarchist
Now that this has been discussed in several directions. I just want to point out that, that is not BBQ. That is cooking on a grill, not BBQ. 
It doesn't matter what you call it, you still need to know how to use it. That chicken breast is vulcanized rubber. She looks good but I like a woman who knows how to cook and likes to read. 

some dude

Super Anarchist
Some of the magic of the French Toast lass was that she was just spontaneous and doing it, and her BF just caught her on video being intensely cute and sexy while she wasn't really being aware of he was doing it.

This one, it seems pretty clear she's performing for the camera. Sexy? Sure. But not the same magic...
Precisely 

some dude

Super Anarchist
Jammer Six said:
Okay.

But at least teach her about the fourth wall, block her out properly so she doesn't face so far towards stage left and run her through a couple more rehearsals.
Don't take this away.  We need this.

random

Super Anarchist
Jammer Six said:
Apparently, her peripheral vision sucks, though. I think her reaction is an act.
I thought the same thing for a while, but then if you look, you will see the sun blazing in on her face for a good part of it.