Better than the french toast girl?

random

Super Anarchist
Sorry, killed it as soon as she put her hands on her hips and posed.  What shit it must be after that.

random

Super Anarchist
So she says to her pimp.

"I think we would make a shit load out of limp dick old guys if I did this cooking show with me in a in a bikini!"

But it's typical American, just like stuffing bills into a strippers g-sting, you rarely call it for what it is, fondling disguised as payment, voyeurism disguised as a cooking show, old white cunts getting a tingle in their knob but nothing happens after that.

It's sick, in a sick way, because the women doing it are laughing at you.

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
Odd that they would 'mansplain' 50,000 lbs of ham as being equivalent to '5 AFRICAN Elephants' when it appears the fellow pissing looks to be an African-American. 

Nice touch that he put his gloves back on after handling himself...

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Barnacle Balls said:
Guess it's better than watching kangaroos fuck or whatever you guys do for fun in the ass end of the planet.
Morre peopel saile downe theire.  Thay our notte realley nearre the ass;

c356ceef5478b11806c55744a90cf318--worldmap-world-map-tattoos.jpg

:)

LB 15

Cunt
Not a myth at all, according to my mistress.  
She told me that Bananas do it it as well. And according to the guy ahead of me it was strawberries. So you are the pineapple guy she talked about. She said it is easy to remember you because pineapple can be bitter and have tiny pricks on them.

El Borracho

Verified User
Pacific Rim
She told me that Bananas do it it as well. And according to the guy ahead of me it was strawberries. So you are the pineapple guy she talked about. She said it is easy to remember you because pineapple can be bitter and have tiny pricks on them.
Post of the Day! Game over. Everybody go home. Meet back here tomorrow.

Left Shift

Super Anarchist
Seattle
Post of the Day! Game over. Everybody go home. Meet back here tomorrow.
No, no, no.   You were fooling around with the rubber and plastic bot with the AI voice mechanism.    The flesh and bones girl made her in shop class to keep the pesky boys like you distracted while she got on with her life.  She did an amazing job on that bot, didn't she.  Programmed it to be quite the little joke box, although I helped her write that pineapple line.

Last edited by a moderator: