Biden Incorporated

Peter Andersen

Anarchist
You said 14 times and you also constantly claim Biden can't remember his own name. Show me the travel logs.
show me the travel logs. now that's funny! im sure you can get then via FOIA

He also said Hunter didn't accompany him
on Air Force Two to China. Those travel logs have been released showing he did. you're just not very bright, are you?

If people say Trumps kids were part of the admin and Hunter was not, why was he going to China on an official state trip on AF2? To wipe the big guys ass?

Peter Andersen

Anarchist
Why did Sleepy Joe go to Ulraine 14 times as Vice President? That seems odd.

Why do you think the hideously mis named Inflation Reduction Act is a good thing?
According to the Penn Wharton Budget Model (PWBM) there’s low confidence that the legislation will have any impact on inflation. PWBM is a nonpartisan, research-based organization at the University of Pennsylvania that creates economic analysis of public policy’s fiscal impact.
According to the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), a federal agency that provides budget and economic information to Congress, the bill would barely make a dent on inflation in the near term—and could even nudge it upward.

If the bill passes in 2022, the CBO estimates that it would have a “negligible effect on inflation,” and in 2023 it would change inflation somewhere between 0.1 percentage point lower and 0.1 percentage point higher than it is currently.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) ripped the Inflation Reduction Act Saturday for doing little to fight inflation and not enough to help Americans struggling to afford health care, child care and housing.
Funny it isnt very hard to silence the real bullshitters

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
The people are poorer, crime is on the rise, Inflation is back, Fentanyl has taken over from Covid, Illegals a swarming in, we left billions worth of military equipment and Americans citizens behind in Afghanistan and Americans are coming to understand that he sold his influence for profit. He is incompetent and corrupt which is why he has an abysmal approval rating.
You’ll admit that at least he isn’t a little bitch.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
Why are any of you wasting your time responding to the content of a thread started by a FAUX sucker right wing whacko troll??

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Why are any of you wasting your time responding to the content of a thread started by a FAUX sucker right wing whacko troll??

Because I had a nice sail today, I did some yard work, helped a neighbor, had a good dinner, and now I cannot play my electric guitar real loud because my wife is watching a TV show about Princess Di.

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
Impressive record given the thin margins in Congress he has. So, come November the Dems increase the margins in both houses. Biden gets to get even more legislation passed and then he announces he is passing the torch. He righted the ship of state and cleaned up most of the shit piles TFG left for him.

The tricky part will be how long before the ‘24 election does announce he will not seek a 2nd term. Need time for possible successors to get organized and start campaigning. The Rethugs will go stark raving nuts once he announces.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Impressive record given the thin margins in Congress he has. So, come November the Dems increase the margins in both houses. Biden gets to get even more legislation passed and then he announces he is passing the torch. He righted the ship of state and cleaned up most of the shit piles TFG left for him.

The tricky part will be how long before the ‘24 election does announce he will not seek a 2nd term. Need time for possible successors to get organized and start campaigning. The Rethugs will go stark raving nuts once he announces.
I see the Senate staying the same ratio. I see the house losing a few. I see Biden getting primaried, even though he's doing a good job.
Whether he wins or loses the primary, the Democratic party will be wounded in the general election.
I don't see the loser guy winning the republican ticket either, so it'll be Desatan Vs.....?..... Chris Murphy?

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
I see the Senate staying the same ratio. I see the house losing a few. I see Biden getting primaried, even though he's doing a good job.
Whether he wins or loses the primary, the Democratic party will be wounded in the general election.
I don't see the loser guy winning the republican ticket either, so it'll be Desatan Vs.....?..... Chris Murphy?
You're assuming he's going to run. I'm really hoping he doesn't.

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
There have to be people among the Dems that Biden respects and listens to. People like Clinton and Obama. If they were convinced that Joe shouldn’t run again for whatever set of reasons, he might choose to bow out. Lots of praise, take the high road, even dredge up JFK’s “ Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Americans.”

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
B409528E-2861-4736-A950-45ECA8D4380D.png