Biden Incorporated

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
That graph shows the curve flattening in 2016 and the sharpest rate of incline by far began in 2020. Thanks
A slower rate of increase is not really flattening but I agree that by the time Trump had been in office a few years things got even worse than they had been getting under Obama. The Duopoly drug war is still stupid.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Fentanyl streaming across the pours southern border is killing thousands of Americans.
Seems like everyone is always wondering why no one can fix this black market import problem, but what makes it more difficult than any other black market import problem that's been solved? Nothing. it is largely killing people with no agency and no voice. GOP has been calling addicts weak, morally decrepit, since long before I was born, and Dems ignore poor white folk with equal aplomb.

Last edited:

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
Seems like everyone is always wondering why no one can fix this black market import problem, but what makes it more difficult than any other black market import problem that's been solved?
I don't know that it is. This administration seems to lack the will or the competence to do it.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
I don't know that it is. This administration seems to lack the will or the competence to do it.
I see there's been a lot of doggy stylin' this morning. Good job.

1. Dog hears on right wing media that the border is widdddddde open.
2. Dog blames biden.
3. Dog hears that fetanyl is killing lots of people.
4. Dog blames biden.

1. Dog ignores the statics of drug overdoses and how the current number is simply following from the previous numbers.
2. Dog ignores clear evidence that the problem was there with Trump.
3. Dog ignores the political causes of why increased numbers of people are going to the border
4. Dog can't point to policies that Biden has changed that would directly increase the number of people crossing the border
5. Dog can't suggest any solutions
6. Dog goes on doggy stylin some more because Democrats are Bad Bad Bad.

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
Please tell me a black market successfully eliminated by government and how they did it.
Please explain why there is an agency called the "Border Patrol" if we have open borders. What exactly do they do all day?
Please explain why I have to land at an international airport and let customs poke around my plane when I come from another country if we have open borders. Why can't I just go straight to Kent Island?

MR.CLEAN

Not here
GOP has be
Please tell me a black market successfully eliminated by government and how they did it.
Please explain why there is an agency called the "Border Patrol" if we have open borders. What exactly do they do all day?
Please explain why I have to land at an international airport and let customs poke around my plane when I come from another country if we have open borders. Why can't I just go straight to Kent Island?
eliminated is silly. nothing gets eliminated. reduced to an acceptable level? there are countless examples.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
yep. and look at the states that have the big problems - they spend billions on drug enforcement but can't make a dent in this one? How about quit wasting time on blow and weed. dopey fucks.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
How bad is the cross border problem in Kansas?.... How about Nebraska? Nevada? New Jersey, Kentucky, Tennessee? And these places all have fentenyl deaths..... Now Vermont, New Hampster, Maine, and New York I can see.... They all border Quebec, Canada.... And we know how porous those borders are.... "Got any contraband, eh? No.... Okay den! Have a good one! What's dat? Oh yeah! Fer Sure! My whole family comes from Gander Island! You bet! I just got this job because no Yanks wanted it! Too much sittin in the truck drinkin' bitter coffee I think! Well, have a good one!"