Biden signs student loan cancellation

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
It's ok guys, it's all free....

“The point is this: There is plenty of deficit reduction to pay for the programs — cumulative deficit reduction — to pay for the programs many times over.” Joe Biden

Monkey

Super Anarchist
Why aren’t we discussing the real problem?

39586DCE-A166-4795-909C-2B51F21F2CF0.jpeg

Patriot

Super Anarchist
It's not whataboutism at all. It's the exact same issue you are complaining about.

Good vocabulary, though. You've learned a new word! Now you just have to grasp the definition
It is whataboutism for precisely the reason I stated - try refuting that with a cogent argument. You’re shooting blanks here.

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
“There is plenty of deficit reduction to pay for the programs “...Joe Biden.

So, because the deficit has fallen after all the Covid related spending we can now use that reduction in deficit spending to pay for new spending like debt forgiveness.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe this man?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile

So, because the deficit has fallen after all the Covid related spending we can now use that reduction in deficit spending to pay for new spending like debt forgiveness.

Do we have to show the deficit for Republican vs Dem admins again?

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC

How fucking stupid do you have to be to continue to believe the yay-Republican spew machine? "Republicans are better for business" has not been true for well over 50 years.

Every Republican President in my lifetime has crashed the economy. Two crashed it so hard that my savings/investments were seriously impacted, and businesses in my field went under. The 2008 crash came just after I "retired" and fortunately we were able to avoid serious negative consequences, but the negative impact was still noticable.

Who are you going to believe, your own eyes or lying-ass Republican shills?

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
How fucking stupid do you have to be to continue to believe the yay-Republican spew machine? "Republicans are better for business" has not been true for well over 50 years.

Every Republican President in my lifetime has crashed the economy. Two crashed it so hard that my savings/investments were seriously impacted, and businesses in my field went under. The 2008 crash came just after I "retired" and fortunately we were able to avoid serious negative consequences, but the negative impact was still noticable.

Who are you going to believe, your own eyes or lying-ass Republican shills?
You do understand that Russian Collusion was a FBI effort

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
That's a fair topic too. Can you point to a Republican who tried to tell us that we can pay for programs out of deficit spending reductions?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
That's a fair topic too. Can you point to a Republican who tried to tell us that we can pay for programs out of deficit spending reductions?
Those exact words? Probably not. However, budget discussions are always about that - what's the spending cap for the year? If we cut something, we could spend on something else. Any time a politician talks about spending caps, that's what they're saying.

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
Those exact words? Probably not. However, budget discussions are always about that - what's the spending cap for the year? If we cut something, we could spend on something else. Any time a politician talks about spending caps, that's what they're saying.
You cannot pay for anything with deficit reductions.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
You cannot pay for anything with deficit reductions.
Tell that to Mitch. He would disagree. Don't forget that the US has a fiat currency.The only question is "how much debt this year" - once they agree on that, the spending is negotiated.

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
Tell that to Mitch. He would disagree. Don't forget that the US has a fiat currency.The only question is "how much debt this year" - once they agree on that, the spending is negotiated.
I doubt Mitch would disagree.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
I doubt Mitch would disagree.
And yet, when he was in charge, he spent via deficit, like they all do.

Here, let me dumb it down for you even more.

Football team has a cap. They cut a QB so they can get 3 position players. That cut paid for the other 3, even though there was no change to revenue.

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
And yet, when he was in charge, he spent via deficit, like they all do.

Here, let me dumb it down for you even more.

Football team has a cap. They cut a QB so they can get 3 position players. That cut paid for the other 3, even though there was no change to revenue.
But did Mitch ever claim we could pay for programs with deficit reductions. I could be wrong, but I think Biden is the first to try to sell that bullshit.