Bitch McConnell says Back the Fuck up!

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
Denounces the RNCs censure of GOP critters who voted for impeachment as well as the BS about the 1/6 insurrection was "legitimate political discourse".

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/08/politics/mcconnell-rnc-censure-january-6/index.html

Mitch McConnell just smacked down the RNC

(CNN)After several days of steering clear of the Republican National Committee's decision to formally censure GOP Reps. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger, Mitch McConnell tore the Band-Aid off on Tuesday.

Asked by CNN's Manu Raju whether he had confidence in RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, McConnell said he did. But then the Senate GOP leader added this:

"The issue is whether or not the RNC should be sort of singling out members of our party who may have different views from the majority. That's not the job of the RNC."

McConnell wasn't done. As for the events of January 6, 2021, which the resolution condemning Cheney and Kinzinger had described as "legitimate political discourse," the Kentucky Republican was similarly blunt.

"We all were here; we saw what happened," said McConnell. "It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next. That's what it was."

I guess Bitch Mac finally got tired of being called a Looser by shitstain.  ​

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
I think @Navig8tor has a good idea. Something big is going down soon. So those Republicans who have any daylight between their tongue and a post-dump Shitstain rim job are taking this opportunity. That list is short.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice!

Super Anarchist
Victoria, BC
From https://heathercoxrichardson.substack.com/p/february-8-2022

Today, more than 140 former Republican officials and leaders issued a statement saying that the RNC has “betrayed the GOP’s founding principles and ceded control of a once-great movement to grifters and extremists.” They condemned the description of “the January 6th insurrection” as legitimate political discourse,” calling that description “an affront to the rule of law, peaceful self-government, and the constitutional order.”

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
He fucking HAD HIS CHANCE to fix this and he FAILED. Hey Dr. Frankenstein, now your monster is on year 6 or so of a crime spree and might be casing your neighborhood next, maybe you really should have not used the Abby Normal brain in 2015, would have been a lot easier than suddenly realizing the thing is out of control NOW  :rolleyes:

iu

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
From https://heathercoxrichardson.substack.com/p/february-8-2022

Today, more than 140 former Republican officials and leaders issued a statement saying that the RNC has “betrayed the GOP’s founding principles and ceded control of a once-great movement to grifters and extremists.” They condemned the description of “the January 6th insurrection” as legitimate political discourse,” calling that description “an affront to the rule of law, peaceful self-government, and the constitutional order.”
The operative word is “former.” Were 140  “current” Republican officials to make the same statement we might get somewhere.  

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Mitch is heeding his good angels today, good on him. It's a good sign. But I shall hold him responsible for his other angels.
Yesterday afternoon, I was driving on Grand and there was a young mother with a child and a baby carriage in the crosswalk. I thought about it for a second and contemplated just taking out the baby carriage and maybe nicking the child so as to not cause too much damage to my car's paint job. But then I decided to not take the risk and stopped.

I think I deserve a standing ovation.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Window dressing but people are sensing that TFG has been cut.  When the bleeding worsens they’ll bring out the bus and run him over.  That will pose a problem for Mitch because it will split the GOP in half.  

jocal505

moderate, informed, ex-gunowner
near Seattle, Wa
Yesterday afternoon, I was driving on Grand and there was a young mother with a child and a baby carriage in the crosswalk. I thought about it for a second and contemplated just taking out the baby carriage and the nicking the daughter so as to not cause too much damage to the paint job. But then I decided to not take the risk and stopped.

I think I deserve a standing ovation.
Well yeah, if Gym Jordan got a Presidential Medal of Freedom. 

Yo, Heather is impressive.

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
Window dressing but people are sensing that TFG has been cut.  When the bleeding worsens they’ll bring out the bus and run him over.  That will pose a problem for Mitch because it will split the GOP in half.  
Why does he care/ As far as I can tell if the Senate is 99 Democrats and him, still absolutely nothing gets done unless he wants it done :rolleyes: