Blades/knives. Whatcha got

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
More background...MIL was born in 1940 in Hungary. Austrian-Hungarian family. They got out just after her birth ( I do not know how as Hungary had sided with the Axis powers in 1940) anyways.... she’s always had a thing for eastern European, World War I, World War II , and older knives and blades

here is a almost matching set in almost perfect condition of a German SS officers pocket knives made with solid silver

7D011582-AB0C-40C2-A7D5-1B4BBC8619FF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

USA 007

Anarchist
Lake Lanier, GA
My everyday carry is a ZT 450 Sinkevich.  Lightweight, and a big enough blade for most tasks.  Takes and keeps an edge well.

ZT0450_a1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
This is my Dad's Naval Officers sword. I think the only thing it ever cut was his and my stepmoms wedding cake!

NaptimeAgain

Super Anarchist
Annapolis MD
Buck 110 and my old man's old beat up K-Bar, but I almost never use them really.  When Buck had the anniversary edition I bought 4 for me and my golf buddies.  More likely to pick up a small Gerber for random tasks, and the old Sabatier kitchen stuff.  My rigging knives, Spyder and Myerchin, are in a bag somewhere but I don't sail anymore.

nolatom

Super Anarchist
New Orleans
Dad's Navy knife from WWII, 5-inch blade, "USN   Camillus NY", and belt sheath.  Still extremely sharp, and a nice reminder of the old man.. 

IStream

Super Anarchist
I've yet to find a stainless steel that can take an edge and bring it back with as little effort as carbon. That said, I'm not up to speed on all the variants and happy to be proven wrong.