Block Island Race Week - 25th Anniversary!

GroupW

USA
So who's going to be the first one to sign up?
And the winner is...Doug & Amy Stryker from Raritan YC with their Santana 30/30 called Project Mayhem.
Except it was totaled in the hurricane
Says who? Unless somethings happened in the past 36hrs that I haven't heard about they didn't look totaled to me.
Still waiting for the insurance company to go look at the boat. She will probably be totaled but the plan is to fixed her over the winter and early spring or replaced her in time for BI with something similar.

jesposito

Super Anarchist
I mix my own mudslides at Champlins, no straws!
Gonna need to make a few batches. I'll be looking for you there to try some of your mudslide special :)
For a few seconds here and there anytime.Lol

You aare always welcome, just listen for the gas powered blender and come on over.

I have to admit they are not as good as Champlins, but a hell of alot cheaper. And after the 1st one you don't give a shit anyway!

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
1 bottle Stoli Vanilla

1 Bottle of Godiva white Chocolate Liqueur

1 Bottle of Bailey's (coffee flavored)

ice

left hook

Super Anarchist
I mix my own mudslides at Champlins, no straws!
Gonna need to make a few batches. I'll be looking for you there to try some of your mudslide special :)
For a few seconds here and there anytime.Lol

You aare always welcome, just listen for the gas powered blender and come on over.

I have to admit they are not as good as Champlins, but a hell of alot cheaper. And after the 1st one you don't give a shit anyway!
PM B.J. Porter and get his recipe.

L Z

Reporters
Espo, The power blender sounds like a good idea but looks like I may have to bring a Detroit Baivyew Special Recipe for you - the famous Bayview Hummer.

Rivals any Mudslide!

left hook

Super Anarchist
Espo, The power blender sounds like a good idea but looks like I may have to bring a Detroit Baivyew Special Recipe for you - the famous Bayview Hummer.

Rivals any Mudslide!
Do I have to call it or take it on another date after the hummer!?

Last edited by a moderator: