Block Island Race Week - 25th Anniversary!

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Well within the scope of the PRO's discretion. And it sounds like they really did lead him to beleive that there would only be one race.

Would love to do this regatta next time, but do I give up Christmas week in Charleston with the girls, or February week in Fort Liquordale with Mom??

The J29 fleet of 30 yr old 4 kt shitboxes started with 5 boats and ended with 2. And BIRW was their 2013 Intergalactic Championships!

Nobody gives a shit about the math. Its not disputed the RC was within their rights. Nobody gives a shit about No6 racing against Expo 10 yrs ago.

All the cheater shit is in another thread. Second place guy admitted he was a loser anyway. They should just give participation trophies to everyone in that fleet.

Only Expo and the PRO knows what the PRO said to them as they sailed by. Stay on point. The mob only give a shit about a dishonest asshole calling the PRO a dishonest asshole.

Some Guy

Hey Asshole! (and I say that since it is your handle, you may or may not actually be an asshole) but I digress....

What's your dog in this fight? Did you call the PRO a dishonest asshole?

Some Guy

Alrighty then! I hate reading. So the difference is in the all caps asshole versus the lower case asshole, got it. So the only thing in here is the "OUTRAGEOUS" accusation of someone calling the RC dishonest?

Last edited by a moderator:

TBone

Anarchist
Alrighty then! I hate reading. So the difference is in the all caps asshole versus the lower case asshole, got it. So the only thing in here is the "OUTRAGEOUS" accusation of someone calling the RC dishonest?
dunno, if you read the Evelyn 32-2 thread, espo is making veiled accusations.....
Rather thin veil. Without the substantiation JEspo claims (but has failed to produce) its a blatant cheap shot at the E32 owner.

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
dunno, if you read the Evelyn 32-2 thread, espo is making veiled accusations.....
Rather thin veil. Without the substantiation JEspo claims (but has failed to produce) its a blatant cheap shot at the E32 owner.
I sail from the same club sometimes, but I don't personally know Brad, who owns the E32 in question, "XLR8". But it was his brother in law that drowned at Block Island at Off Soundings, so I don't expect he is spending his spare time on here right now...

Latest posts