Boat for sale

sailorman44

CT/FL
I posted a boat for sale ad on Sailing Anarchy classifieds. Paid for it using PayPal. Got payment conformation from PayPal. No ad. Waited a couple of days. No ad.  Contacted site administration. No ad. Contacted site administration again. No ad. Contacted the editor. No ad. WTF?

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
Dude, your issue was forwarded to the new IT people at SA. Since it apparently has not been addressed, I'll jump in and fix it.

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
I'm in the same boat...this site is going down hill....if it's possible to get lower.  Paid for my ad 2 days ago.

Maybe a sub-forum for boats for sale?
some of you fuckers can't wait to bitch about anything that doesn't go exactly the way it should. something isn't working right with a couple of the features ever since they switched servers. they know and are working on it. all we've ever done is give y'all fuck tons of entertainment and features for free or next to free (ads). give it a minute.

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
I'm in the same boat...this site is going down hill....if it's possible to get lower.  Paid for my ad 2 days ago.

Maybe a sub-forum for boats for sale?
it's actually a good idea, and something i have thought of doing, but i'm not in charge...

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
I posted a boat for sale ad on Sailing Anarchy classifieds. Paid for it using PayPal. Got payment conformation from PayPal. No ad. Waited a couple of days. No ad.  Contacted site administration. No ad. Contacted site administration again. No ad. Contacted the editor. No ad. WTF?
i have sent emails to you asking for more info on what kind of boat you are trying to list, maybe try answering one of them.

Mid

Blues Rule
some of you fuckers can't wait to bitch about anything that doesn't go exactly the way it should. something isn't working right with a couple of the features ever since they switched servers. they know and are working on it. all we've ever done is give y'all fuck tons of entertainment and features for free or next to free (ads). give it a minute.
'morning :)  , pre coffee ?

I had issues too, about 3 days ago, posted msg to support, un-answered, but  the next morning my ad popped up.

Chris in Santa Cruz CA

Super Anarchist
earths surface
You bitch about stuff better than all of us. The proof is just above this sentence :)

AJ Oliver

Super Anarchist
Sandusky Sailing Club
all we've ever done is give y'all fuck tons of entertainment and features for free or next to free (ads)
No, you have given trolls, homophobes and misogynists a place to call home.  

Way too many posters here laugh at the concept of taking personal responsibility for what they write. 

Of course, to be fair, it did not start with you.