Boat for sale

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
Bought an ad in August and it took a couple of days for it to post. Got a few hits over the next couple of months and finally sold in October. Way more interest from the classifieds that any other source and the buyer was from here. 

ryley

Super Anarchist
Boston, MA
One thing I didn't learn from this whole thread is what kind of boat. The thread topic is bogus and I demand a refund.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
One thing I didn't learn from this whole thread is what kind of boat. The thread topic is bogus and I demand a refund.
Did we mention that the best way to sell a boat here is to post tit pics? I feel like that should have been a priority to mention this.

- DSK

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
some of you fuckers can't wait to bitch about anything that doesn't go exactly the way it should. something isn't working right with a couple of the features ever since they switched servers. they know and are working on it. all we've ever done is give y'all fuck tons of entertainment and features for free or next to free (ads). give it a minute.
I don't have a boat, it's not for sale, and fuck you regardless!  Good call on the Hobie, great boat!

hobot

Super Anarchist
Maybe we shouldn't be looking a gift horse in the mouth as the slow response time from the current owners could be a signal that these are the second time around halcyon days/anarchy (and we are all missing out on it), the first being before any of the subdivisions were created and everything was on one forum.

Or maybe Scott promised the new owners that we would all behave so maybe we better not rock the boat?

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Or maybe Scott promised the new owners that we would all behave so maybe we better not rock the boat?
As ED mitte saye "Eate my fuck!"                        :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sailorman44

CT/FL
Come on, Ryley. You know the boat.

brower14-1.jpg

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
Jesus Sailorman! With a boat like Bagatelle, you should be glad the ad was delayed a few days and your email should be full of inquiries by now. Spondberg drew some beautiful boats(and a few others…). Yours is one of the beautiful ones that I’ve always admired. It’ll sell for sure. Too bad you didn’t upload more pics. 2 isn’t nearly enough!

Snarley

Super Anarchist
US
Editor and Sailorman 

WTF is your problem?

This thing needs its own thread and front page picture link.   What is the story behind this boat?   What a absolute gem!   Do you have any idea how many years the wait is for a custom boat of this type?   I cannot believe the complaints.  Just take recent pictures then label old pictures.  Post the story and answer the phone!  

So they are having problems getting boats posted to classifieds.   Nobody has every complained about a thread concerning a boat for sale if the poster states that an ad has been bought and will appear soon. 

It kills me that so many unused boats and docks that should be sold TODAY are sitting around.  What insane reason are you waiting?  Buy an ad and start a thread in the appropriate forum.  Prices are not going to be this high forever. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts