Bob says

The Advocate

Super Anarchist
Hi All,

Most of you are aware of Spike Perry's passing and the efforts that have gone into creating a memorial funds in his honour. Some advice that Bob received over the recent month, in a purely matey, jovial way, has been to HTFU. I know this is CA, but am sure you will know what this means!

Bob received as a gift a hat to remind him of, well, let's just say of many things, he is a bit old now, and has posted a photo of himself wearing it.

I thought, if Bob Perry can take being told to HTFU, then it is probably sound advice for us all.

So to assist Spike's Fund, I have designed a t-shirt which if you purchase, you get a bit of Bob and the advice, and Spike's Fund will receive $10 per shirt.

All a bit of fun for a great cause.

You can find the shirts here. Bob says

Here is the shirt!

/monthly_05_2011/post-404-039842400%201305065407_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• Bobs says 2.jpg
    Bobs says 2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
Ad:

I went to your web site and it's a bit complicated for an old guy like me. I just want to buy three shirts. I don't want to set up a store.

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
Ad:

That's going to cost you.

I can't be expected to sit around here all day thinking of witty things to say like that without compensation.

OK, I think I just ordered the shirt.

kimbottles

Super Anarchist
PNW
Hi All,

Most of you are aware of Spike Perry's passing and the efforts that have gone into creating a memorial funds in his honour. Some advice that Bob received over the recent month, in a purely matey, jovial way, has been to HTFU. I know this is CA, but am sure you will know what this means!

Bob received as a gift a hat to remind him of, well, let's just say of many things, he is a bit old know, and has posted a photo of himself wearing it.

I thought, if Bob Perry can take being told to HTFU, then it is probably sound advice for us all.

So to assist Spike's Fund, I have designed a t-shirt which if you purchase, you get a bit of Bob and the advice, and Spike's Fund will receive $10 per shirt.

All a bit of fun for a great cause.

You can find the shirts here. Bob says

Here is the shirt!

/monthly_05_2011/post-404-039842400%201305065407_thumb.jpg

OK, I ordered one so I could use it when I next visit Bob to argue design elements with him......(come to think of it we have never had an argument over the design....now what am I to do with the shirt?)

Anomaly2

Anarchist
Rhode Island
Just ordered a couple. I figured its for a good cause AND I can keep at least one always handy onboard to don when the ol' Pearson goes beyond 15 degrees....

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
I ordered 5 not cause I wanted fibne but it took me three oprder to get the order I wanted.

I'll find homes for the shorts.

I may order more.

In fact I will order more.

They would be a hit at the next Perry rendezvous.

Bob P.

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
Thanks Valis.

but only one T shirt?

Don't you have friend?

You are going to have to0 get up here again.

Come one you wankers. This is my last chance of any fame.

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
Really.

That is embarrassing.

Steffan looks like a nice kid but a but too loose in the Topsiders for me.

LeKa

Super Anarchist
Thanks Valis.

but only one T shirt?

Don't you have friend?

You are going to have to0 get up here again.

Come one you wankers. This is my last chance of any fame.

Another quote maybe...............

I can see times on a boat that this would work very well!!

Ordering mine today.

Not sure the locals will know what it means though, maybe I should check the Arabic translation. :)

Probably something to do with 'just 1 goat'.

Latest posts