BOLO! SV Bella Dawn missing between Biscane and Bimini/Bahamas!

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
Bermuda Triangle 

nasty place 

Tractor beam got him 

456FDE15-B11A-452C-BD32-3A666EBA5DEA.jpeg

Driftwood47

Glad he was located safe. I felt fairly confident given the circumstances, that he would be. I worked many overdue cases like this down in the Keys in the CG days. More often than not, they would have been delayed, beset, or often shacked up with a mistress. The worst ones are when no one really knows his float plan. These are so important...

Fiji Bitter

I love Fiji Bitter
In the wild.
He checked into exumas this morning!!! He is safe!!!
Happy to hear that, and happy for you too!

Trust you will tell us his fuckup bullshit story exactly the way it is. We don't beat around the bush here, and will comment merciless and endless, but in the end we may learn something, or at least get a good laugh out of it.

And we like to hear it here first, and not on fuckbook or the Crinching cruisers forum. We also like pic's of your best girlfriend's tits, or of the mistress that Wacko Ward was hiding with.

Some learn to hover over the link to make sure it's . . . safe.

That's me learning from repeated mistakes. (Not that I'm not guilty myself of initiating one or more of those.)

Still, glad to hear that all is well with the missing Baba.

AmandaColorado

Colorado
Happy to hear that, and happy for you too!

Trust you will tell us his fuckup bullshit story exactly the way it is. We don't beat around the bush here, and will comment merciless and endless, but in the end we may learn something, or at least get a good laugh out of it.

And we like to hear it here first, and not on fuckbook or the Crinching cruisers forum. We also like pic's of your best girlfriend's tits, or of the mistress that Wacko Ward was hiding with.
If I ever have the pleasure of meeting you in person, I owe you a few beers for the enormous chuckle that ensued after reading your comment; thank you for the laugh. 

I'll definitely give you guys the full rundown once I get it.

I spoke with Ward briefly this morning, told him to save the cliff notes version and give me the full shitshow once he's got some rest.

Chris in Santa Cruz CA

Super Anarchist
earths surface
If I ever have the pleasure of meeting you in person, I owe you a few beers for the enormous chuckle that ensued after reading your comment; thank you for the laugh. 

I'll definitely give you guys the full rundown once I get it.

I spoke with Ward briefly this morning, told him to save the cliff notes version and give me the full shitshow once he's got some rest.
You have the right attitude so far for this place, there's only one more question since you are so responsive to requests and that is...oh I can't do it. Someone with more courage than me will have to step up. Glad your friend is safe.

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
You have the right attitude so far for this place, there's only one more question since you are so responsive to requests and that is...oh I can't do it. Someone with more courage than me will have to step up. Glad your friend is safe.
We're nicer now - so n00bs need to acquire a photo of attractive mammary glands or kindly exit the forum. 

Failing that, we require a pair of boobies. You may borrow mine.

iu