Bootz's Rant....

Just about what I was thinking....

Many of us knew that the Republicans would self-destruct and hand Obama a huge advantage if they started their usual obsessing over abortion. The surprise, though, was that the Republicans would do pretty much the same thing over contraception.
http://www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/2012/mar/05/idiotic-mindless-stupid-republicans/

LINKY TO THE FULL RANT>>>>>

The current Republican party deserves to get their collective pussies kicked in this year. It'll serve the douche-polyps right and perhaps next time around, they'll think things thru a bit better.....

Saorsa

Super Anarchist

Many of us knew that the Republicans would self-destruct and hand Obama a huge advantage if they started their usual obsessing over abortion. The surprise, though, was that the Republicans would do pretty much the same thing over contraception.
http://www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/2012/mar/05/idiotic-mindless-stupid-republicans/

Yes, and it was very clever of the non-partisan journalist George Stephanopoulos to make sure it came to the fore and allowed the democrats to get an internal party conference to be shown as a congressional hearing.

No republican had raised the issue.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
07-minister.jpg

No Republican has raised the issue of contraception!

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Anybody that believes the GOP is going to get hammered doesn't spend much time among the populace. In Texas at least most of the people I talk to will vote for anybody over Obama. Even a rock, or Perry which is sort of the same thing. There are a lot of angry old white people who will never, ever blame anyone other than a Democrat for the problems we have.

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
"Are you freaking kidding me? Democrats must be beside themselves with pure unadulterated glee right now --- at least those who didn’t laugh themselves to death last week."

As Jon Stewart is wont to say..... "NNNAAAAAAIIIIIILLLLLEEEDDDDD ITT!"

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
the only problem with the editorial is that it gives too much credit to Democrats. I don't think they can do anything other than thank His Noodly Appendage for this gift. They ain't any smarter than their opponents across the aisle.

Remodel

Super Anarchist
None
the only problem with the editorial is that it gives too much credit to Democrats. I don't think they can do anything other than thank His Noodly Appendage for this gift. They ain't any smarter than their opponents across the aisle.
Give that man a cigar!

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
"Are you freaking kidding me? Democrats must be beside themselves with pure unadulterated glee right now --- at least those who didn’t laugh themselves to death last week."

I cannot figure out whether it is the Obama campaign or Romney's people behind it.

Edit: +1 on Mitch's post.

Last edited by a moderator:

billy backstay

"Are you freaking kidding me? Democrats must be beside themselves with pure unadulterated glee right now --- at least those who didn't laugh themselves to death last week."

I cannot figure out whether it is the Obama campaign or Romney's people behind it.

Matters no to me!! :D

Saorsa

Super Anarchist
You must be talking about someone else.

My post clearly said

Yes, and it was very clever of the non-partisan journalist George Stephanopoulos to make sure it came to the fore and allowed the democrats to get an internal party conference to be shown as a congressional hearing.

Stephanopoulous raised the question on Jan 7 to Mitt Romney in one of the interminable republican debates.

Your cite is for a real congressional hearing on Feb 16th.

My use of the past tense is correct.

I have no idea what yours is supposed to be in response to.

If it is simply a post on it's own then, perhaps Issa should have chosen something less controversial in a hearing on religious freedom. Like whether the school lunch program should be mandated to serve pork on friday.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
You must be talking about someone else.

My post clearly said

Stephanopoulous raised the question on Jan 7 to Mitt Romney in one of the interminable republican debates.

Your cite is for a real congressional hearing on Feb 16th.

My use of the past tense is correct.

I have no idea what yours is supposed to be in response to.

If it is simply a post on it's own then, perhaps Issa should have chosen something less controversial in a hearing on religious freedom. Like whether the school lunch program should be mandated to serve pork on friday.
Flailing Malarkey Again Man.

Rumbulls

Super Anarchist
Boyne City
Anybody that believes the GOP is going to get hammered doesn't spend much time among the populace. In Texas at least most of the people I talk to will vote for anybody over Obama. Even a rock, or Perry which is sort of the same thing. There are a lot of angry old white people who will never, ever blame anyone other than a Democrat for the problems we have.

Where can I find information on this Rock you speak of? :D

saxdog

Super Anarchist

Want to start a Super Pac for it?

billy backstay

Of course Texas will vote for anybody but Obama. They would vote for Shrub again, if they could...

:eek:

joneisberg

Super Anarchist

Yup, the Official Narrative of GOP Victimhood in this instance will definitely begin with Stephanopoulos...

I'm just wondering how long it will be before THE GREEK CONNECTION is made, and the Liberal Lamestream Media's cover is officially blown...

I'm referring to Arianna Huffington, of course... We all know what kind of maiden name that slut has... She and Stephanopoulos could be the same sort of tag team in this election cycle, that Oprah and Tina Fey were last time around, as those primarily responsible for destroying Palin, and installing Obamao in the Oval Office...

Wouldn't surprise me if Dukakis is in on this operation, as well... The guy has been DEEP undercover for quite some time now, after all...

Just a matter of time, before MOONBATTERY will connect all the dots...

Death Roll

Super Anarchist

Yup, the Official Narrative of GOP Victimhood in this instance will definitely begin with Stephanopoulos...

I'm just wondering how long it will be before THE GREEK CONNECTION is made, and the Liberal Lamestream Media's cover is officially blown...

I'm referring to Arianna Huffington, of course... We all know what kind of maiden name that slut has... She and Stephanopoulos could be the same sort of tag team in this election cycle, that Oprah and Tina Fey were last time around, as those primarily responsible for destroying Palin, and installing Obamao in the Oval Office...

Wouldn't surprise me if Dukakis is in on this operation, as well... The guy has been DEEP undercover for quite some time now, after all...

What about Soros? He may not be Greek per se but his name is pretty Greek looking with those o's in there and that's good enough for me.

Saorsa

Super Anarchist

Who raised it as a campaign issue before Stephanopolous?

I can see all the greek love in your post there. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Latest posts