boris is probably toast

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Boris new vivacious and fertile  wife Carrie had a feud with Dominic , who was the equivalent of meadows.

When dominic  was ousted for fibbing about breaking lockdown regulations with a long car drive to see a castle   Carrie threw a number 10 party to celebrate her victory.... this was illegal during lockdown regs drawn up by Boris.

Boris then denied there ever was a party in the flat at number 10

he said this at the dispatch box,

The 1922 Committee is not happy.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Has a British PM ever left on their own - with their reputation intact, ala Merkel?

I don't recall any.

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Has a British PM ever left on their own - with their reputation intact, ala Merkel?

I don't recall any.
It is the way the system works.... as soon as they become a political liability they get deposed either by their own party 2 years ahead of an election or they get removed by the electorate.

It is faster, safer and kinder this way.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
It is the way the system works.... as soon as they become a political liability they get deposed either by their own party 2 years ahead of an election or they get removed by the electorate.

It is faster, safer and kinder this way.
We ended up with a "term limit" approach for the big-boss chair. But our MPs, they get life-sentences at 95+% re-election rates.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
I've never seen a decent explanation of how he ever got that far in the first place.

He can't even do a decent TFG imitation.

He has to be the biggest embarrassment of a PM to the UK since Chamberlain - or at least Eden.

loneshark64

Super Anarchist
Later dudes
What would Churchill have done? Drinking parties. Every damn night. And win the war.

It should come as no great surprise that BJ is a selfish oafish drunken slob who does this sort of thing; you knew that when you handed him the keys.

If you people in the UK think this is the big bad horrible thing you need to spend all your public energy on, that Boris Johnson drinking in the house is the scandal of the millenium, then you are pretty fucking distracted. There are other, real issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
As opposed to a guy that uses a comb too much? Another fat, orange fuck bites the dust. Maybe Boris can reinvent himself and run for president in the States.
Trump never held a comb in his stubby little fingers one day of his miserable life. This is what his daddy hired groomers to do.

Mark K

Super Anarchist
The guy can't even use a comb and they made him PM?

I mean WTF?
Ideally they would offer him a deal: Shave your head and we won't no-confidence ya....and after he shows up bald...chuck him out anyway.