Boston Whaler Harpoon 4.6

sailman57RT

I am purchasing a 1979 Boston Whaler Harpoon 4.6 and I am needing to buy an extra main sail. If anyone knows where I could get one please email or post on forum. Thank you in advance!

Mike_Rutledge

If you are interested in someone's used sail, it would be helpful if you posted the dimensions of the main you are looking for.

regards,
MJR

Santanasailor

Charter Member. Scow Mafia
North Louisiana
Sailman, might want to post this over at the Dinghy Anarchy, probably a few more folks there might who can help. Also, just google or bing up "used sails." Lots of options will come up. Done it myself works great. Of course, When I was checking out your boat, first listing was for Harpoon 4.6 sails for sale at North Sails, so, if they list it under one design, you probably won't have any issues looking for in one design listings subtitled Boston Whaler Harpoon 4.6 sails. I would not worry with getting exact measurements, and if you are, you can find them at Sailboatdata

Sailboat Data Harpoon 4.6

sailman

Super Anarchist
Portsmouth, RI
Sailman, might want to post this over at the Dinghy Anarchy, probably a few more folks there might who can help. Also, just google or bing up "used sails." Lots of options will come up. Done it myself works great. Of course, When I was checking out your boat, first listing was for Harpoon 4.6 sails for sale at North Sails, so, if they list it under one design, you probably won't have any issues looking for in one design listings subtitled Boston Whaler Harpoon 4.6 sails. I would not worry with getting exact measurements, and if you are, you can find them at Sailboatdata

Who you callin’ Sailman?!!

sailman57RT

Thank you for the information!

Latest posts