Brain Trust Calls The Cops on Whale

casc27

Super Anarchist
We let these people vote...and drive next to us on the freeway...and , oh never fuckin' mind. If only those fuckin' whales and the fuckin' sunfish had done humanity a fuckin' favor, bro. (I honestly did not know any actual human being talked like that until I watched that second video, bro.)

Ajax

Super Anarchist
Edgewater, MD
We let these people vote...and drive next to us on the freeway...and , oh never fuckin' mind. If only those fuckin' whales and the fuckin' sunfish had done humanity a fuckin' favor, bro. (I honestly did not know any actual human being talked like that until I watched that second video, bro.)
They're from New Jersey, what do you expect?

PirateDave

We were in their living room and didn't realize it.  The whales were teaching their young to hunt using us

Wait, where have I heard that BS from?

Lono

Anarchist
What about the recording from a few years back of the j105 entering sf bay and getting a whale hung up between its keel and rudder. I recall the quote in response to the coast guard asking if the whale was hurt being, "I don't know but he looks pretty pissed off!"

PirateDave

Kid on the Mula one has one hell of a vocabulary.

" let's fucking hook that shit and we'll be on the fucking news,  bro"

Probably from some kind of aristocratic family

Pokey uh da LBC

Anarchist
Long Beach
I just kept hoping they'd turn the fucking camera around. Turn that shit around, bro. I gotta see who talks like that? We gotta help'm, Bro. I mean hook'm. Fuck. Lets just call the cops on'm. Fuck! I'm shakin'.

Big Show

Super Anarchist
T'ic' o' Fog
Whales are the largest animals on earth and while typically gentle, their sheer size deserves respect. A highly experienced whale rescuer died tragically last year in New Brunswick, Canada after being struck in the head after freeing an adult Right whale from a fishing net. 

https://torontosun.com/2017/07/12/new-brunswick-man-killed-by-whale-he-rescued/wcm/b7e8d5e3-665b-4c13-974b-ac01d7a73b3c

There are only 400 N. Atlantic Right whales left and the people who rescue them know it's a dire situation and every whale is so, so important. The N. Atlantic Right whale is also the second heaviest animal on the planet after the blue whale. Imagine a 200,000lb animal flopping around playfully. 

The sizes are hard to comprehend - from Wiki: Right whales can grow up to more than 18 m (59 ft) long with a highest-recorded length of 19.8 m (65 ft).[9] They weigh 100 short tons (91 t; 89 long tons) or more, reaching 20.7 m (68 ft) with 135,000 kg (298,000 lb) or 21.3 m (70 ft).

Last edited by a moderator:

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
Worse than voting, they reproduce.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
a 200,000lb animal flopping around playfully. 

The sizes are hard to comprehend - from Wiki: Right whales can grow up to more than 18 m (59 ft) long with a highest-recorded length of 19.8 m (65 ft).[9] They weigh 100 short tons (91 t; 89 long tons) or more, reaching 20.7 m (68 ft) with 135,000 kg (298,000 lb) or 21.3 m (70 ft).
Think of a playful railroad locomotive.

Just by the by - Blue Whales are the largest creatures that ever lived. Bigger than any dino.

We should manage to completely exterminate the few remaining ones this century.