Brain Trust Calls The Cops on Whale

casc27

Super Anarchist
16 hours ago, SpikeOwen said:

Tuna Bros. ( Or are they the Baby Whale Guys? ) 

I fuckin' bet they still don't fuckin' have any fuckin' idea what kind of fuckin' fish that was, bro. And he probably thinks it was the fuckin' fish that got his sorry fuckin' ass on T.V. (Bro, it was your fuckin' ridiculous fuckin' language.) But at least they has some T's made to commemorate their 15 minutes. Not that left-side bro could be bothered to cover up his flaccid physique with said T or take off his hat before appearing on national television while seated indoors.

(And I am very disappointed; I was trying for 10 f-bombs in this tirade but only managed 8. No Tuna bro shirt for me.) 

PirateDave

Oh god, they look like an even bigger trainwreck then they sound.

"Jimmy, what's up kid?"

When you get this low, and appear on national television dressed in your best clown outfit, suicide might be an attractive option.

Please !!!!  I'm begging you two !!!

BobBill

Super Anarchist
SE Minnesota.
I hate her.  Fucking dumbass.  

I wanted to yell at her to shut up through the screen.

You know the police dispatcher had her on speaker laughing their ass off with his/her buddies
+1 but I limit hate what she does and represents, you never know, she might have "big ones!" 

Send her to Japan or Saudi Arabia or the WH...nekkid...with mouth tapped.

Last edited by a moderator:

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
Oh god, they look like an even bigger trainwreck then they sound.

"Jimmy, what's up kid?"

When you get this low, and appear on national television dressed in your best clown outfit, suicide might be an attractive option.

Please !!!!  I'm begging you two !!!
Sir, your best clown outfit? I would have you know that Mikey's "clown outfit" is almost a cultural mandate among youthful males of a certain demographic and ethnicity.  Although I must admit that the shoulder straps on Mikey's shirt are wider than I remember back in Jersey.

Windward

Super Anarchist
Do they have exits in the Pacific NW?
Peace Arch and Portland.   Parking lot is JBLM to Everett to permit you to post in SA leisurely.

Plenty of boat launch spots, BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE SCARY WHALES!  

And butterflies...  those things are murderous.