Brexit WTF, WTF

gewoon ik

Flora
Can't see the link/content. I have read many thousands of pages of analysis and opinion around Brexit & EU from all sides. I decided I wanted to leave 20 years ago based on reading documents including EU legal texts and treaties.
The link you can click on in the text of hump101. He posted it twice. If you didn't see it, but you see mine, I conclude you only read you want to read. So my statement is correct.

Can you give a link to your numbers about Erasmus? It must be in one of the many thousands of pages of analysis. Don't give us an opinion, that is useless. You already give us yours, but you cannot back it up (or don't want to, your choice)

So the Polexit has become even closer.

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20211007-poland-s-top-court-rules-against-primacy-of-eu-law-deeping-dispute-with-brussels

All we need is Barniers dreams to gain traction and we may even have a Frexit :D

And you guys believe that the BBC is impartial ? Noted Huff Post UK Editor, known to be left wing and was a Brexit hater, now employed as head of the BBC news channels.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/sep/21/bbc-chair-defends-jess-brammar-recruitment-process

Jambalaya

Super Anarchist
Hamble / Paris
Oh shit we've got a real fanboy in our midst here.   Makes Dickless Marlow look like an amateur. :lol:

The fact that you align yourself with the biggest single bunch of criminally rude, senseless and idiotic people that ever kept a few seats warm in the EP, if they took the trouble to turn up, voted in by morons, says it all.

Your are doing well with peddling the lies.  I'll be looking forward to read what other diatribe you'll come up with next.  Comedy gold indeed.
Fully signed up member and donor mate and proud of it. Put my money where my mouth is. 

Jambalaya

Super Anarchist
Hamble / Paris
As expected by myself as soon as EU is faced with A16 they've started to back down as once triggered the NIP is dead and then they have the thorny issue if building a hard border (they'll

never one UK aide as we are well aware anyone building it or working on it will be murdered)

Guido 

993DE6F7-C10D-4126-A1A9-1E3740D03DE0.png

Jambalaya

Super Anarchist
Hamble / Paris
you really think they will read it now?

If they didn't bother to read it the first time, they will not bother to read it a second time.

They don't like reading their wrongs.
It doesn’t say anything whIch changes the analysis, I had read it when originally released.

UK sends 10,000 students abroad under Erasmus, Erasmus sends 30,000 to UK (because of English language and world class Unis. #1 destination for UK students was Spain for the weather, #2 France and if we looked at locations I’d bet it was the same). The fee income from Erasmus does not cover costs of providing the places. If we granted an extra 30,000 1yr educational visas those Erasmus students would be replaced in a heartbeat from all over the world.

Panoramix

Super Anarchist
Nope. I have worked as ... cleaner/farm hand/delivery driver/contract computer programmer/IT consultant in early AI/financial quant/bond trader/asset manager (majority of my career ... all asset classes inc bonds, derivatives, equities, alternatives)
So in short you've spent most of your professional life trading virtual products for rewards that people who depend on producing tangible stuff could only dream off and as a consequence haven't really been constrained by Physics and thermodynamic laws. Do you remember secondary school physics, for instance that to move something twice the distance, you need twice the (physical) work ?

Now it makes sense that you believe trading with the other side of the planet is a viable idea, moving 0s and 1s across the internet is easy. Peasants like me who have to move around physical stuff to earn a living may have a different view. Doesn't matter though as we are just peasants and anyway each time the financial world collapses we are liable for their recovery plan as they are "too big to fail".

t.rex

Fiji Bitter a sock for Jack Sparrow ?   No, I don't think so. 

Writing style is different and boat interests are not the same.

Anybody know what happened to JS ?

Last edited by a moderator:

kinardly

Super Anarchist
From a Yank watching this s—t fight from the other side of the pond, the question that jumps to mind for those predicting the UK’s imminent post Brexit demise, would you rather be proven right or wrong? 

Panoramix

Super Anarchist
Could have and should have not been a clusterfuck ( I'm not sure its that bad ) if both sides had sat down and negotiated in the interests of all, instead they chose to make a political clusterfuck out of it.
Ha ha, I will have my cake and eat it is not exactly a negotiation, it's an attempt to shaft the person on the other side of the table... HMG forgot that they were in a weak position so got no cake at the end... and now they are reacting like a toddler who has thrown away his food and complain that there is no food left!

The EU will wait for reality to bite before any substantial renegotiation! No point in arguing with a toddler.

LeoV

Super Anarchist
The Netherlands
From a Yank watching this s—t fight from the other side of the pond, the question that jumps to mind for those predicting the UK’s imminent post Brexit demise, would you rather be proven right or wrong? 
or;
the question that jumps to mind for those predicting the EU’s imminent demise, would you rather be proven right or wrong? 

LeoV

Super Anarchist
The Netherlands
As expected by myself as soon as EU is faced with A16 they've started to back down as once triggered the NIP is dead and then they have the thorny issue if building a hard border
You are crying victory to soon, it is a typical underhand move by the EU to undermine the government's solidarity with unionists by offering to save them from the eurosausage while otherwise keeping the protocol intact...