Brisbane to Gladstone 2020

LB 15

Cunt
Well with only a month to the gun it is time to get the annual shit show under way. So who is going? Or will the race be cancelled because of the Peroni Virus? Imagine if we all get there and are then Quarantined in ‘the Jewel of the central coast’ for 30 days. Fark...

pulpit

Super Anarchist
I don’t think the first TP52 to finish will need any assistance to dock. Matt and the Ichiban guys know what they are doing.
LB,

Has the protest committee been put on standby or have they already being booked and accommodations paid for ?

Afterall they race different rules in Queensland or is that just the Lota game fishing and fight club that have their own rules ?

Pulpit

LB 15

Cunt
LB,

Has the protest committee been put on standby or have they already being booked and accommodations paid for ?

Afterall they race different rules in Queensland or is that just the Lota game fishing and fight club that have their own rules ?

Pulpit
The OA for this race is QCYC - Queensland’s premier offshore racing club. The race will be governed by the RRS (north of the Brisbane river edition) while racing and the Marquess of Queensberry rules once in the Bar. Members of other clubs are reminded that chairs may not be used but fans can be. 

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
Racing in Queensland, gotta to love it.

Where your lawyer is more important than your bowman!

BTW did anyone check that the AS insurance policy cover bar fight injuries?

Mind you, bar fight would be a "dangerous recreational activity" so can't sue anyway and it not like nobody would not foresee one happening!

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
Which boat were you racing on Pil? 

& for the record The Rumble in Rocky had nothing to do with Gladstone Race & the crews involved aren’t likely to do the race to rocky again. 

LB 15

Cunt
Was always going to be a challenge to conform with social distancing. Only the mast men have a reach long enough to punch someone from 1.5 meters away. Sad news but the right decision. it will be the food I am going to miss most. I always so look forward to our traditional after race feast walking through the park to the yacht house. 

6689206-3x2-940x627.jpg

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Was always going to be a challenge to conform with social distancing. Only the mast men have a reach long enough to punch someone from 1.5 meters away. Sad news but the right decision. it will be the food I am going to miss most. I always so look forward to our traditional after race feast walking through the park to the yacht house. 

6689206-3x2-940x627.jpg
battered John Wayne bobbitt?