Brisbane to Keppel 2018

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
Starting the hear rumbles about a showdown between the  boat owners and the flag officers at the Lota Fishing and Fighting Club on this one in coming weeks.

The real legal fights from the Rumble in Rocky now starting.

Witness lists will be interesting.
So sad. What happened to a few beers & sorting it out. Maybe even an apology.

LB 15

Cunt
By “Sorting it out” I did not mean fighting. Can I buy you a beer? So about all this, in hindsight I was probably in wrong & i’m sorry. 
Apparently it is easier to move the race to Hamo than to admit you were wrong. And yet these people think it is normal for grown men to enjoy getting dressed up in their absurd parody of a navel officers uniform and signing 'God save the Queen' on opening day.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Word out of the government is Great Kepple has been offloaded to a Singapore/Taiwanese consortium with settlement expected next year. With approvals in place for a marina and a runway that can take direct flights, it could well be a race destination sometime down the line. Might be a place for some enterprising chap to take on the role of RO and the island running the show, not pretend naval officers.

Last edited by a moderator:

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
Most of the people I’ve spoken to are keen for direct to Hamo race. Even if it’s just the inaugural race to tick it off the list. Depending on Cat rating of course. 

LB 15

Cunt
I’d try anything once! :)  
fatgirlflow-313681.jpg