Brisbane to Keppel 2018

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Seems like there money in opening a Bodyguard for Hire business up there that weekend?

I could also maybe send  Brandy, Channing, Brianna, Dakota, Bambi and Co along under a new vertically integrated business model I'm trialing?

Might have to label them so no one got the service availability mixed up and tried a reach around on Sgt Slaughter.

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
Jack, deal with me , you take the security and the entertainment but the betting pool is mine.

Alternatively I take 15% of your pool for 5% of mine but you provide security for my runners.

It is just business!

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
^^^Yes business it is, so I can only suggest get in early because after the girls are finished with them they won't have 5 bob collectively to argue about let alone to place a bet with. Bambi alone who sometimes goes under the monikers Alotta Fagina or Handless Marge can clean an ATM out at the blink of an eye.

I could give you a job if you like, though you would have to change that name, they will automaticaly think Chlamydia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
Jack, last time the fight kicked off pretty quickly so they will time to get the bets on mate.

It is the undercard I am worried about.

Thinking about using LB as a rabbit, anyone can have shot at the title for $100.

That will shake out a bit like who will bet on LB and Shaggy could be good for a dive!

Last edited by a moderator:

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
Not anymore mate, plenty of mobile phone cameras now days.

Maybe that is what the NoR needs, requirements that mobile phones be left at the door.
That was actually a joke about LB & Shaggy going home with a sun fish.

But I agree, I was at bucks party last weekend & yesterday videos started doing the rounds, who the fuck films shit a bucks party! 

pulpit

Super Anarchist
What you mean, like any good club it circles the wagons and protects the chosen ones.

It's board members anyway.

The Rule 69 inquiry I imagine has been parked at the bottom of someone's drawer at AS and will never see the light of day again.

So now the personal injury and defamation matters play out in the civil courts.

Going to be expensive for someone.
AS would of sent their best man for that inquiry “Stand in the way”, full of piss and wind and no guts or  balls. AS finest

Here’s how it would of worked. “Stand in the way” would of done the following

He Would of told you what you want to hear and tell you all is good and bagged the other guy.

Then he would of talk to the next guy and  told him what he wanted to hear and bagged you and others to the other guy. 

He then would of played the “Tony Jone card“ thanks for you question now let’s move on” this is a quote from Stand in the Way him self.

Next comes  a few late night drinks at 1 or more regattas or events with who ever “Stand in the Way” feels will give him less grief in the long run if he sides with them ( quite offer the rich guy with the big mouth and brains in fare play)

He may try and get all of you in the same room for a “let’s talk and sort this out”. He’s only doing this as sport and fun (for Stand in the Way) and play with  the big mouth and have some fun and piss him off that he must give up his time to hear the truth and make you think that “Stand in the Way” is working on getting a result. Always a hidden agenda to catch the guy that’s going to get shafted off guard.

next the findings, the rich guy with no brains gets let off Scott free and the little guy gets shafted.

At the end of the day the guy who gets stafted is a long time sailor and know the rules and fare play better than most and will give “Stand in the Way” less grief  and then gets the shits with AS and our sport suffers in the long run. 

So this is how AS would of handled this matter. 

If it sounds like I’m fucked off with AS your right. I got shafted by “Stand in the Way”. I’m a big boy and I can handle it. 

Whats worse is I’ve seen “Stand in the Way”  shaft a 12 year old kid who AS, World Sailing and the World class he sails in support this kid, they all say he is a Australian  sailor, to let the rich guy ( 2 of them are from  RQ)  with no brains in fare play have there way with shafting the kid and “Stand in the Way” moves on to the next AS problem to solve.

No wounded our sport is suffering

pulpit

Mr. Ed

Super Anarchist
“You are speaking on an open channel”

I’m not from round these parts and don’t know what you’re talking about but want to. Tell us what happened. You know you want to. 

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Kepplegate..Optigate. What an interesting place. Will this all come out via a Mumbles  book launch or go straight to Netflix?