Brisbane to Keppel 2018

Mr. Ed

Super Anarchist
I can’t believe it, you bunch of choirboys and wimps. I read a whole page of drivel and there’s no names of boats and I still have no idea what the “legal action” is about, and whether it involves the genes or the punches.

Call this a news channel! 

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
I can’t believe it, you bunch of choirboys and wimps. I read a whole page of drivel and there’s no names of boats and I still have no idea what the “legal action” is about, and whether it involves the genes or the punches.

One boat is clearly named & Lydia mentions the legal action above. 

Hold Fast

I did the same and gathered the Bene 40.7 'Beach Ball' was wearing the gloves in the red corner. allegedly.

not sure who was in the blue.

civil suit by the sound of it? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Ed

Super Anarchist
I'm taking my beachball back to Cruising Anarchy, where at least we name the Jack Russells. 

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
care to summarise for those of us who are not locals ?
Allegedly the story goes like this.

So a DK 46 and a First 40 sailing downwind in light air on opposite gybes.

Each boat sailing best VMG

DK 46 is on starboard

First 40 is on port

It is after sunset.

Boats converge.

Simple or not so simple!

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
I think I will go with Shaggy. We have some unfinished business after the unfortunate collision with that sun fish last year.
You haven't lived till you've experienced fellatio from a sunfish. Just look at that mouth...

MolaMolaCover.jpg

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
Heard there are two teams new to sailing that are looking to charter for the race.

Any prospects contact Basketball Australia

95820e46e0cacc25fae01ac258cf459b.jpg

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Have any of you bloke's ever got a root in Kepple, giver or reciever? I'm doing a serious survey for Australian Sailing.