Britain replaces a PM - the process unfolds with considerable alacrity

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
The cull has started

this morning it was 11 - now it is eight

three thrown out by toffs of the 1922 committee who meet in a panelled room.

Penny diver with the blue cossie is still hanging in there despite putting out a truly terrible little film that seemed like a joke film made by a high school media studies student

but wasn't

she has had to withdraw it because it contains images of people who never gave their permission and included an image of a serving copper - which is against the rules because it suggested that the police backed her bid. . Naughty, incompetent harridan.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
WTF is a "Spanial"?
We colonials view the antics of the British parliment to be a sort of Monty Python side show. Silly walks, bad teeth, and all out brawls on the floor to be expected. Sex scandals in British Politics? If there weren't it wouldn't be much fun now, would it? (Another spot of tea mother?.... Yes, of course I'll put a drop of Drambuie in it,don't be a toe rag!)

Sidecar

…………………………
Tasmania
Penny diver with the blue cossie is still hanging in there despite putting out a truly terrible little film
Terrible attention to detail….. If she was a true blue Tory, her toenails would be painted blue to match her cossie.

She does red cossies as well:

D0D23E16-C217-4881-BD29-149B7029D219.jpeg

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
two more will be forced to drop out by close of play friday.

It is all about who picks up the voters given to thoser who lost today.

Today Boris suggested that this might be his last prime ministers question time ..... he is expecting a coronation by the MPs rather than letting the 200,000 crazy members of the tory party choose the "wrong" person..... ie big hair big figure of Penny M

Our democracy is cheap and quick.

Sidecar

…………………………
Tasmania
Today Boris suggested that this might be his last prime ministers question time ..... he is expecting a coronation by the MPs rather than letting the 200,000 crazy members of the tory party choose the "wrong" person..... ie big hair big figure of Penny M
Attractive female Prime Ministers are on trend at the moment. At least she has the right initials for the job, especially in the afternoon.

What’s her sense of humour like?

Bristol-Cruiser

Super Anarchist
Great Lakes
The cull has started

this morning it was 11 - now it is eight

three thrown out by toffs of the 1922 committee who meet in a panelled room.

Penny diver with the blue cossie is still hanging in there despite putting out a truly terrible little film that seemed like a joke film made by a high school media studies student

but wasn't

she has had to withdraw it because it contains images of people who never gave their permission and included an image of a serving copper - which is against the rules because it suggested that the police backed her bid. . Naughty, incompetent harridan.

I will start by saying I know nothing about this woman or her views on anything. Having said that (and ignoring lack of permissions, did Thatcher say it was OK?), I find her video quite good except for the fleeting appearance of BoJo. She makes the valid point that values and honesty matter most going forward; she should have totally ignored Johnson who only demonstrated lack of values and lack of honesty. Also great music and narrator's voice.

Bristol-Cruiser

Super Anarchist
Great Lakes
1657756122112.png

I think de Adder is the best political cartoonist out here. He is a busy boy working for both the Toronto Stat and Washington Post. I don't think his cartoons are shared by the two newspapers.