Britain replaces a PM - the process unfolds with considerable alacrity

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Liz Truss

small smug gingertop

this is the one that makes me most uncomfortable.

she might very well get the job....

careful word salad offered in response to tough question from Sky

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Stick with me lads

the way it works in these knockout rounds is that it is a competition to pick up the votes of the early round losers.

So..... the weirdly named Suella (the name a blend of cruella and sue ellen ) Braverman (good part of the name.} The former DG - not the same as yours.

Here she is

that sort of erformance got her chucked out in the latest round.

So everyone looks to see who gets her old votes

top of the list of beneficiaries is Ms Truss

who famously betrayed her own labour voting parents - a lecturer and a nurse

this is the cheese speech in full -

it is a classic of the genre - she was smirking at jokes that fell spectacularly flat

and here is sky confirming it

The last five now have a sort of weekend hustings with the idea to bring it down to two on Monday

we might then get a stitch up and have one

250 tories can do a lot of back room negotiations

what do you think of the system so far lads?

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
"Well, I do seem to remember we had a woman PM once before. Yes. Did rather well when Brazil invaded Fiji. Or was it Ascension Island? Can't recall. Anyway after that she blotched her copybook rather. And then wasn't there another one later, Terry Might, wasn't it? At least I assume she was a woman. Never looked under the fence myself, what? Ha ha. Steward, more Club port..."

Sidecar

…………………………
Tasmania
"Well Old Chap, I do seem to remember we had a woman PM once before. Yes. Did rather well when Brazil invaded Fiji. Or was it Ascension Island? Can't recall. Anyway after that she blotched her copybook rather. And then wasn't there another one later, Terry Might, wasn't it? Or perhaps I am confusing it with termite. Anyhow. At least I assume she was a woman. Never looked under the fence myself, what? Ha ha. I say, Steward, more Club port...…… Cheers!”.
Fixed.

The UK could do (has done) worse.
1657991550823.png

Well, she is a Tory so there's always a strong possibility of that.
Now thats very true, but what sort of blue swimsuit Conservative is she ? Do suspect the money that can buy everything Rishi Dishi, the one who wears £490.00 Prada shoes onto a building site, is doing everything to stop her getting into the last two. Watch for the 120 votes for Sunak and then the sudden rise of wooden top LIz overtaking Penny at the last moment.

Talk about another round of Cameronitis of rich boy ideas if he does succeed.

About the only thing good about this election is that it has totally shot Jack Sparrow and LeoV's constant harping about Brexit Briton being full of nothing but racists, to shreds.

1658133908802.png

Latest posts