British IRC Nationals

Dino

Anarchist
Ireland
This should be kicking off around now. The breeze is looking very light with www./xcweather.co.uk showing 6mph in the Solent.

The RORC haven't got any details of class bands on their website. Does anyone know if they were released.

Also, I spotted the new Mills IRC68 Alegre on the entry list. Is she racing? It might mess the Class SZ and Z courses up a bit because she will need much longer courses.

If anyone is on the water, dish the goss.

Dino

Anarchist
Ireland
Yes, I know all about it. I just thought it would be better to start a fresh thread because the other one was about the entry list.

Dino

Anarchist
Ireland
www.cowesharbourweather.com has a good live weather section but I can't get the webcams working on my work PC. Looks like about 9 to 11 knots of breeze.

kawalski

Anarchist
Ireland
i notice from the handicaps at scottish series to the handicaps here that lady courrier is up 4 points and antix eile is down 14. wonder if this will shake things up a bit!

Romain

Anarchist
France
i notice from the handicaps at scottish series to the handicaps here that lady courrier is up 4 points and antix eile is down 14. wonder if this will shake things up a bit!
True

Lady Courrier has more Spinnaker area now than at Scottish Series

kawalski

Anarchist
Ireland
the TP keel on antix seems to be doing the job. lowest place i think i've seen lady courrier finish yet.

Wonder if anything went wrong with Tiamat or are they still getting their feet in the boat. not usually that far down the pan.

Other then that pretty solid performances from the Irish CC teams.

Romain

Anarchist
France
the TP keel on antix seems to be doing the job. lowest place i think i've seen lady courrier finish yet.Wonder if anything went wrong with Tiamat or are they still getting their feet in the boat. not usually that far down the pan.

Other then that pretty solid performances from the Irish CC teams.
that was the first race

don't be to quick into your conclusions...

NNF get beated by teng tools

interesting

What was the TWS ?

kawalski

Anarchist
Ireland
that was the first racedon't be to quick into your conclusions...

NNF get beated by teng tools

interesting

What was the TWS ?

just saying it was a good start.

not really that interesting. i know NNF is a new boat and all but the voodoo boys know how to sail that boat very well.

kawalski

Anarchist
Ireland
well new boat....from december 2007

well i would still consider it quite new taking into account the amount of sailing it has done. How many races at Key West and now this? Pretty new in my eyes.

You must new boats quite often if u think 6 months is old! :p

Last edited by a moderator: