BWR - LiveSkipper

luminary

Anarchist
whoopee - finally I can play along. Seems they are still getting the bugs out but I think this will help take my mind off the AC.

Anybody else racing?

Kalumder

Hamble, UK
whoopee - finally I can play along. Seems they are still getting the bugs out but I think this will help take my mind off the AC.
Anybody else racing?
Yes (handle=Smack)! did well in the begining too, unfortunately got caught out by some wind shifts. Seems like some people have all the time in the world!!!

good luck to you.

Sailingkid

Super Anarchist
im coming 480ish after i started a day late, im called sailingkid, and ive got my little brother racing as well, he started a day after me and hes way back. hes called bobcheese5. ive picked up this sweet wind shift but ive ran out of wind :angry:

scottmax

Super Anarchist
I started a day late then have forgotten all about the race untill now. Just checked and i was wrecked on some island that I cannot spell but capital is Palma. Down in 1106 position. try again is the name of the boat. Top 500 is now the goal.

also started late but going strong (i think low 1100s). Name's Dramling and i'm just getting into the narrower part before gibraltar

i came here looking for this exact thread :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am from Germany and started www.sailinganarchy.de 18 hours ago, now ranking 1031 - Need someone to join the crew for steering it throught the night - so if some one from US or AUS / NZ has time please PM me

Cheers from Berlin

KRC

Super Anarchist
Seattle, WA
Can you still register today? I'd like to try it out, and see where I get by checking on it once a day.

What would happen if I try to go thru the suez canal?

Can you still register today? I'd like to try it out, and see where I get by checking on it once a day. What would happen if I try to go thru the suez canal?
i believe you can still register, yes. there are certain gates you have to go through for the course so i dont know how the suez would treat you but feel free to try :p

and i'm really not feeling the 3kts right now even though i'm still working up slowly. it'll be a long night.

110 sm east of Gibraltar - wind dropped down to 3,5 kns but now coming easterly? from 065 - heading 295 and running 4.9 kns with the spinnaker up. Ranking 930 and rising - but a boring long way to the gate ...

Cheers from Berlin

Last edited by a moderator:

ic198

UK
My brother somehow guessed my password and made me go backwards all day ! :angry: now im down to 1075th. :angry:
Is there any way to find out your ranking without having to scroll through the whole list? It gets boring when (like me) you somewhere round the 1000 mark...