BWR - LiveSkipper

yachtie2k4

Super Anarchist
well what can i say i climbed about 30 places in about 8-9hrs, and i wasn't going as fast as i could have been going ooo yeah. now at 1987 2 more places and ill be at the same number of the year i was born in yeeeeehaaaa.

Sailingkid

Super Anarchist
I think ive hit the douldrums again! :lol: Im never gunna get south. Yachtie2k4 whos i was ahead of is now way infront, and yazhtson who started 2 weeks after me has nearly cought me. :angry:

ColinG

Super Anarchist
Sydney, AUS
1247. I have had to have a couple of days off. And as luck would have it I managed to gain a few places. Watch out cranky I am stil chasing :p
Dream on my son, dream on. :lol: 1064 currenly 30kts and looking to ride this curent system right up to the safety gate!

faijai

south coast
they have changed the polars! Luckily for me I am in a hole so a factor of zero is still zero. speeds dropped by 1/3, so the real boats can catch up.

oh that's why. i was wondering why there were times when I couldn't go faster than the wind at any point of sail....and the whole "i used to be going 30 in this"

EDIT: it's yachtie2k4's birthday today so maybe he'll catch up 100 places out of birthday luck

Last edited by a moderator:

faijai

south coast
they have changed the polars back! there was such an uproar that i think the programmers feared for their lives. bring it on . only 50 days to go(approx)

yachtie2k4

Super Anarchist
oh that's why. i was wondering why there were times when I couldn't go faster than the wind at any point of sail....and the whole "i used to be going 30 in this"
EDIT: it's yachtie2k4's birthday today so maybe he'll catch up 100 places out of birthday luck
there was no b'day luck for me, i moved up about 30 places in 24 hrs. maybe whilst i have no control over my boat till after boxing day my boat will gain 100+ places hopefully!

Latest posts