BWR - LiveSkipper

faijai

south coast
this race ain't over! last week I was at 106 and 1100 miles behind the leaders(they stayed on a front pretty much the whole length of the Indian ocean) Now I am at 33 and the leaders are 70 miles ahead. The south Atlantic is a cruel place. Going to drop down the next couple of days but hopefully will still be in touch. Anyone in SA using the auto pilot? Its a great tool.

Sailingkid

Super Anarchist
Im currently coming 3350th and i crashed into some little island in the middle of the southern ocean. im gunna get me that autopilot! B)

EDIT: I just tryed to get he autopilot but it is to hard to work and i cant see the point of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

scottmax

Super Anarchist
I have been away for a couple of days. Dropped back to 1900's and altered course to get throught he straight this morning and have just check now and picked up 200 places. Through the straight and off again into the souithern ocean.

I see you have stepped out nicley cranky. You could have waited for me :p

largethomas

Super Anarchist
Well, once again I can't do anything other than congratulate our weather router Christian...

www.sailinganarchy.de

is

5th!

We have nearly a handful of helmsmen, but...

without YOU we'd be nothing Christian!!

Cheers

LT

sparkbear

hummmm... i got through the cook straight roughly around 500th... then i was away for the day, and ended up flying a chute when i needed a genoa... i'm back in 1276th now... :angry: but i'm coming back!!! just you watch! (trails off, rant complete, tail between the legs)

Skalpel

Australia
I have been sailing this race for 59 days now. P 907.

Just wondering what will we all do once the race is over?

Get a life again?

Hope Live Skipper does the Volvo later this year.

At least we will get stop overs and inshore races.

skalpel

They probably will. They've got like 5000+ people registered. It seem successful enough to keep going.

I'm going on 62 days in 841st. It'll be wierd when I habitually check this for the first few days before realizing that I don't have anything to do on it.